Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's Your Crush?
He is having casual sex with an undetermined number of random men, but none of them is me (Crucified)
I went out the other day with my bestfriend (straight friend btw), he is so tender and lovely, he knows im gay and loves me as much as i love him, we went to a meeting of our social movement then took him to eat pizza (yummy) and then on the way back to our houses i saw my crush standing by a chinese restaurant (it was 10 pm btw) all alone, but he was texting and probably avoiding me cuz he just turned around and walked away, it was so weird he was there cuz its so far from his house, my only theory is that he was hooking up with someone,.

I acompanied my friend to an atm and after that my crush was nowhere to be seen.

I would love to think that he is in love with me and since he saw me with this beautiful blond boy (my friend) he was jealous and disapeared to avoid the pain of seeing me with somebody else. BUT that probably isnt true. Need to move on i guess.

I dreamed about him last night. A very nice dream...
This is so bad.

Crush?

In terms of Ex III I'd like nothing more than to crush his skull!

I am beginning to see my crush as a good friend instead of a
possible love interest.

So I guess that's good, right?

It still won't stop me from thinking he's hot as hell though, the crush
factor is just starting to fade away now.