Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How soon is too soon for oral sex?
Kissing IS oral sex, [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION]. So it would seem you've already started.

Seriously, I'd agree with [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] who thinks you're overthinking this. Communication is key, of course and since you intend to have a serious talk while walking then maybe some things will be clear in your head of where this is heading.

I will just reiterate what I usually iterate which is to be prepared. You can come prepared for any wild sex you can conceive and never even use any of what you've prepared. It's just there, in case .... just in case things go further on that particular day, than you were expecting. Try not to be disappointed if it doesn't go to all the length as it will only mean that the time wasn't right yet. It would be good to know a little bit about his sexual past, whether he's been tested or needed to be tested for sexual diseases etc... of course, just so you can be prepared on that account too. Do you want to take the risk or not ? You should be prepared to disclose your personal habits too, and whether you've been tested, or had anything that needed to be cleared .... then of course you'll probably want to know if you can top or if he wants to top if you get that far, but that's a discussion you can have as you go along. Be honest about your fears, dislikes, hangups, virginity about some practices etc. I mean, is there any point in telling a lie if you want to make a good impression?

Mostly, I would say to go with your heart, and the heart will take you wherever you need to go to show him appreciation, and -- ok, let's say it -- love. Basically if he's looking for companionship and romance as you are, it's the love that you need to express. Nothing of this should make you appear to be a whore. Just be considerate of his wishes and desires and mind you don't get used, of course, unless domination is your 'thing'. If you want to do something oral before you go on to anything else, I could suggest you have a shower or bath together. That solves any problem with personal hygiene and might get you into the mood for caresses and hugging and kissing and all sorts of other practices that can come as naturally as they feel in the moment. Soaping one another down is a great way of making that first manual contact with another person's body. Just make sure he's ok with anything you try to do to him, as he should be asking you how to treat you too. Some of this communication could be non verbal, of course. Just check he's not holding back a scream. Good luck.

Doc Wrote:You girls are a little late to the party, we have already gotten past this by having sex Smile

Haha, I missed that bit. The advice is still valid for anyone in your situation who'd like to know what to do.... Oh, well.... I hope it was nice.

Doc Wrote:Thats a really good point.

Enjoy it I guess, cum probably? I dont understand the question, Everybody likes blowjobs.

I guess I'll just tell him everything. I really want sex, I want it all and how I like it, I was just afraid if we started too early we'd fuck up everything. I'd also like to meet his family and I hope he wants me to. Tomorrow whatever happens Im still going to offer to give him a blowjob though NSA, he is nice and good looking and deserves one.

I tell you guys what happened, then I'll take a break from this forum. It seems like the more questions I ask, the more I have and I get so much anxiety. I worry too much.
Actually, [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION], no, not everyone likes fellatio (giving or taking). I can think of at least one person on this site who's always said they would NEVER do it. It seemed unnatural to them. So, I guess you can't generalise how you feel about playing the pink oboe.

princealbertofb Wrote:Actually, [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION], no, not everyone likes fellatio (giving or taking). I can think of at least one person on this site who's always said they would NEVER do it. It seemed unnatural to them. So, I guess you can't generalise how you feel about playing the pink oboe.

Yep just like those who don't like anal... Sounds weird to some, but there's folks who just don't like sex for all the work involved lol.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Yep just like those who don't like anal... Sounds weird to some, but there's folks who just don't like sex for all the work involved lol.

Oh yep, [MENTION=23180]InbetweenDreams[/MENTION], there definitely IS work involved, but it is of the nicer kind, when it's willing.

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Yep just like those who don't like anal... Sounds weird to some, but there's folks who just don't like sex for all the work involved lol.

I think you have to work up an appetite for any sexual practice, nourished on your libido and fantasies. Once you get into the swing of things, it tends to deliver what was intended, when done right. Sometimes a small snack will do the trick, at other times it's got to be a banquet.

I'm hungry?

It's a week of odd metaphors.

My car salesman told me he would keep his eye out for "a nice cherry ride."

I should have told him that at my age I am not so much into cherries as into one with some experience and a good dose of enthusiasm.

Strange how things relate.
I bid NO Trump!

It's never too soon or too late for oral sex!!!
whenever you feel the urge of worshiping this little god, you get into action!!!
Tongue

As for when someone has oral sex with another, that is subjective. Do it when you both are comfortable and ready. My husband's dick was inside me within 3 hours after we met, albeit we'd had an online relationship for a short while before actually meeting.