Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Lose a Crush?
I've had a crush on my online best friend for a while now.(Two years)
We've met in person a few times, but i realise i really need to ditch these feelings for him.
I don't really want to share any more details than this on here.

Anyone have any sure-fire way to dispose of these feelings?
Much appreciated.

SeerSign

You can't just ditch feelings just like that, unless you are someone like Jeffrey Daimler.

Time and patienceis the only healer mate, and a new 'hobby' is a good distraction.

Good start now stop crushing on the n.n
Thats how I do it. I tell myself that its not for me and I'll know when the time is right.

I usually go look for another crush. That counts as a "hobby", right??

you got to let it go both ways. Both you and him have to be interested in each other. The one way shiz is self destructive and the best solution is up front not let it happen. Have respect ( for your self ).

sure-fire way to dispose of these feelings:
tell him you have a crush on him for 2 years. He will ( dispose of... ) do it for you.

i think someone else recently said it here "you cant always have it your way"

Your crush is never who you think they are.....

When we crush we insert our own imagination into the equation and idealize the person.....they can be anything we decide they are.

Tell yourself that. If you want to stop..change your perception.

pellaz Wrote:you got to let it go both ways. Both you and him have to be interested in each other. The one way shiz is self destructive and the best solution is up front not let it happen. Have respect ( for your self ).

sure-fire way to dispose of these feelings:
tell him you have a crush on him for 2 years. He will ( dispose of... ) do it for you.

i think someone else recently said it here "you cant always have it your way"

I did tell him; over a year ago.
That's why i really don't want to feel this way towards him any more.

I think it best that i don't tell him again. It may come off like i'm trying to guilt him into a relationship. That would be selfish.:frown:

East; Wrote:Your crush is never who you think they are.....

When we crush we insert our own imagination into the equation and idealize the person.....they can be anything we decide they are.

Tell yourself that. If you want to stop..change your perception.
I know. I keep telling myself it's just my imagination.
Even though i've thought of him more realistically over the last year, i'm still not sure if what i see is the real thing.

You may have to ride it out sometimes a crush can be a right bastard and won't go away.vim sure you'll be fine.

Try to meet someone else. If you fall for someone else you'll be good