Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Train Nipple's Sensitivity (Ladies are especially welcomed to discuss)
Another weird topic from me :tongue:. I started this thread because I think that getting to climax through nipples stimulation is hot.

Apparently, nipples' sensitivity can be trained. I read on the internet that some guys have sensitive nipples whereas not all gals have sensitive one.

Anyone knows about this ???

Clamp them with clothes pins and then walk around like that all day. Hurts like a bitch, but only for a little while before they get numb Wink

Oh wait you meant to gain sensitivity... idk maybe they'll get tender after a whole day of clothes pins lol

Uh...Are you sure about this?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Uh...Are you sure about this?

No, not really lol

In all seriousness, I don't think that you can train your nipples to be sensitive if they aren't already...

Bluelight Wrote:In all seriousness, I don't think that you can train your nipples to be sensitive if they aren't already...

I have a BF who swore his nips were not sensitive. Then he met me.

I agree that some men's nipples are not sensitive, but there are others who just haven't discovered this erogenous zone they have.

I have no formula for nip training. Just keep exploring. You never know what might happen.

Shit man the last thing I want my nipples to be is more sensitive. The thought of stimulating them kinda freaks me out a bit D:

Miles Wrote:Shit man the last thing I want my nipples to be is more sensitive. The thought of stimulating them kinda freaks me out a bit D:

Why ??????

Miles Wrote:Shit man the last thing I want my nipples to be is more sensitive. The thought of stimulating them kinda freaks me out a bit D:

Yeah...me too. My BF is on an endless mission to play with and lick and bite my nipples...they are ultra sensitive which is what turns him on...DEFINITELY no climax through nipple stimulation for me.... though but I have talked to some guys who put rings though their nipples that claim it helps with orgasm...can't remember why though ....