Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Train Nipple's Sensitivity (Ladies are especially welcomed to discuss)
ETOTE Wrote:Nipple pumps....

*Image*

*Image*

ah hahahaha, nope!

East Wrote:Yeah...me too. My BF is on an endless mission to play with and lick and bite my nipples...they are ultra sensitive which is what turns him on...DEFINITELY no climax through nipple stimulation for me.... though but I have talked to some guys who put rings though their nipples that claim it helps with orgasm...can't remember why though ....

Probably it is because I don't have a boyfriend that I don't know how sensitive mine are.

Agree with meme....bunch o' wussies.

I've clamped mine before while getting off, it has worked in terms of being more intense etc.
But my nips are super sensitive period. Always getting hard for any reason. What usually makes it all worth it is doing a really intense workout to pump the blood through my muscles then have someone suck on them, bite them while stroking me off. Most intense orgasms were from flexing all my pumped up muscles, using the kegels to max out the boner...feels like your whole body is on fire and your whole body is having the orgasm. The nipple sensitivity is just what brings you over the top.

Wearing only athletic fit polos to work, my hard nipples are a nice free show for the co-workers.

I love love love having my nipples played with, and good thing, because every guy I've been with likes playing with them. There definitely an erogenous zone for me, and I think there is some mental sensitivity training; a BDSM-ish top used nipple clamps and pumps on me for his fun and my awareness of my nipples really took off...I wear the pumps a lot and it has noticeably increased their sensitivity, plus they're permanently a little longer and very perky. I love seeing a guy with nipple erections too, makes mine hard. I haven't had an O just from nipple play, but it certainly helps the Os along.