Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fall out of love
Hi,

there is this guy in our company. He is gay, we are friends, we talk almost daily. My problems is I am in love with him. He is not, and I don't want to be. Because I know we are simply not meant for each other.
I just don't know HOW to do it. It's been going on for more than a year. I thought I was over him. I am not. I get jealous when he talks to other guys. Not angry jealous. More like painfully jealous. It's silly and immature, and I don't want to feel that way.

I googled and read many articles, but they didn't help. I have no reason to hate him, I love his flaws, he didn't hurt me. He is Mr. Perfect, but not Mr. Right.

I don't want to quit my job and leave. What else can I do? Please share your ideas or stories, good ones, bad ones. Sometimes I laugh at myself, because of how silly I am, but sometimes it just hurts. Maybe you have/had your own gorgeous co-workers or classmates, and we can at least have a good time sharing those stories. I am afraid that there is no way out of it other than time...
Thanks Smile

Have you talked to him? Telling him he keeps makeing you fall for him when you don't want to might help, it might make him change his behavior a bit so he doesn't.

You need to cut off contact with him as much as possible.

I have never actually been in an unrequited love situation... Well not as the amorous one. Rolleyes

I suppose it works itself out in the end... It takes time though, different amounts of time for different people.

I know how u feel, that happen to me twice both sadly were as straight. I don't think there's a fast cure to your situation. Do what I did work through it, try and focus your attention on a project or go out and look for someone to have fun with Dogrun

if you can't control who you fall in love with , then i doubt you can control who you fall out of love with either ~

just love him! Isn't it a great feeling? Time will help you figure it out. You cannot stop love...

No, it is not a great feeling anymore. Perhaps I simply need to love myself more and stop doing this to me. It's pointless.

I was in love but it didn't work out. Trying to fall out of love is hard and all I can say is giving it time.
An eye for an eye

Say this everytime u think of him that way it works man

It's over and he's not coming back not now and not sometime in the future
His chapter in your life is done and its time for you to let go and move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2