Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How you picked your username
My granny called my "Pixie Jane" instead of "Becky Jane" when I was little which she quickly shortened to "Pix." And then shortly before coming to GS a couple of years ago I'd visited her as she bounced back from a pulmonary embolism and she called me "Pix" again quite a bit.

And shortly after returning from my granny's we moved so I didn't have as many friends and therefore looked to socialize online and thus came to GS like maybe a month after being called "Pix" again so when I was asked to pick a name for here that's what I went with.

My Idea of a plan is an Idea, a hammer and a screwdriver and let's see what happens.

So pretty much everything is done by Trial and error.

BUT my Avi that's another kettle of fish......

When I'm busy doing or have done or made something, I talk to myself, (Which I suppose is also "left of center"

Usually goes like this: -
"You daft bloody idiot, If you had / why the hell didn't you" : - think of / done that / started there,

I just tried to find something, well known, that reflected how I feel about myself...

I'm daft

Hence Daffy Duck

I'ts grown on me. I OWN that persona :biggrin:

Honestly, I have no idea.
I guess it mainly comes from a random move of my fingers on my keybord.

I have an obsession with woollyhats, from back when I used to play online games (I loved my woollyhats <3) and woollyhats is actually the name I normally use. However, when I signed up here, I was terrified someone I know might somehow find me, so I decided to use "Wool", and add a catchy prefix.

Thereby ensuring that my nickname on gayspeak would forever be: "Kum.'. Oops.

Didn't quite think that through, and now that I don't care about anyone finding me here, it's too late to change my name to woollyhats because I feel like my name is stuck now ... Smile

ggugcuuau Wrote:Mines a sequence of RNA coding for the amino acids Glycine (G), Alanine (A) and Tyrosine (Y)... or GAY Tongue

This is one of the more clever things I seen :biggrin:

davearoo...
First off, I'd like to say thank you! That made my day! I was having a bit of a downer night. Not horrible, but enough to make me sad.

Then my boyfriend was all like "OMG LOOK AT THIS LINK!"
(He sends me so many links that I never thought twice when it was a GS link. lol)
When I started reading, I saw my username. So, I was like "Aw! He posted about - that's not my boyfriend's username..." Pengy So... I read it and happy cried.
Thank you! That made my day! (Don't tell him I said this, but I might love you!)

Well... if you guys want to know how I came up with my username, here's my story:

My Grandma loved penguins so much that she had penguin everything from bumper stickers to shower curtains, cookie jars to stickers, and literally hundreds of stuffed penguins (many of which she sold/got rid of when she moved back here after she lived out west. I would always play with her penguins and developed a huge love for them!
When she passed away, she actually left all of her penguin stuff for me (I might be crying. I'm weak sometimes. I miss her always!) in her will. Well... I think it was... Unless grandpa didn't want it and was like "TYLER! TAKE PENGUINS! I DUN WAN THEM ANYMORE!".

Aw. I didn't get the penguin shower curtain. That makes me sad. Sad
Am I really thinking this right now? .__.
I was so happy! So now I have a bunch of penguin stuff...
I love my penguin stuff! But then I 'grew up', so I had to put the stuffies in storage. Sad

Wow. That's a long post. I talk a lot. So... now I type a lot. Mostly useless stuff...
Sorry....
ANYWAY!
Here's the part you want:

tl;dr:
Grandma loved penguins. I love penguins. Penguin. Pecker part just... came to me.

Davearoo... can we be best friends please?

VileKyle Wrote:My name is Kyle and it rhymed. I dunno. It sounded good at the time. It also gives me an excuse to slap people, so that's pretty cool.

Pity he's straight and won't touch a man with is 10 inch pole....

Wait, what???

Jesus I'm really lost what did I just say? Xyxthumbs

Lilitu Wrote:I had (still have) a big obsession with the Jewish Mythological figure Lilith after watching a Japanese musical about a fictionalised version of her.

And my username is a word of which 'Lilith' as a word is derived, I believe

My so called knowledge in Demonology aside: Lilith is a demon - A female demon of the night who supposedly flies around searching for newborn children either to kidnap or strangle them.

In fact, sir, your use of that that carved image you used when you started here freaked me the fuck out to the point where I was terrified of you.

BabyPolarBear Wrote:when i was younger about 12 or 13 my 4 year old cousin Jordan (or Eato mosquito) got angry at me for some reason and yelled "goo goo gaga Baby Polar Bear Colton" at me and like the rest of the family's nicknames its their forever

Other family members only my moms side dose this
Mom Melaine- Melstir
Great grandmother mema
great gp pepa
great uncle- jemmy- Senior or the boo
great aunt- carol- moma
Carol and jemmy are marred so their the mo and the boo
my mother's spousal equivalent Johny- big daddy ( we take care of my aunts baby 3-4 days a week mom and johny have no kids together so....)
Uncle Alen- Alster or i call him aunt Alen

BOUNS
One of Alen's long time girlfriends we called the toothless wounder

Blah blah blah.... Yada yada yada.

Polar bear - white bear - white haired man, ergo older man - Tell the truth and shame the devil, you are a hot, very hairy 60 year old man who most likely has chest for days and a dick that would make Sylph cry in desire if he still posted here, regardless of his protests against big dicks.....Xyxthumbs

Pix Wrote:My granny called my "Pixie Jane" instead of "Becky Jane" when I was little which she quickly shortened to "Pix." And then shortly before coming to GS a couple of years ago I'd visited her as she bounced back from a pulmonary embolism and she called me "Pix" again quite a bit.

And shortly after returning from my granny's we moved so I didn't have as many friends and therefore looked to socialize online and thus came to GS like maybe a month after being called "Pix" again so when I was asked to pick a name for here that's what I went with.

Oh come on, we all know it means pix axe.

[Image: pickaxe.jpg]

Which is how you have managed to kill the last six men you have been married to making you a very rich widow a black widow, but rich nonetheless.....