Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy~
Howdy All. My name is Dwayne Jones, 23 years old, and living in Texas.

Lets see here. I'm no good at Introducing myself; So I'll just have to wing this.

I'm an Art student: Digital art, Illustrations and paintings. The Works, Ya know.
(Never satisfied with my works, though)

I love sports from Amercan Football, Tennis, Basketball, Swimming. Even though, Tennis I'm not so good at. . . I tend to Rocket that ball straight out of the courts and into space. I'm into any activity that's fun to me really.

I enjoy Music (Listening mostly, I can't sing or play an instrument to save my life), Dancing too. Watch your toes Sir/Ma'am. Cool

Favorite Artist/bands: Creature Feature, Avenged sevenfold, The Rasmus, Cradle of Filth, Tool, Staind, Marilyn manson, Cameo, Within temptations, Nujabes(Luv sic), Beethoven(Moonlight Sonata), and the list goes on and on.

I'm losing Momentum here! Uhm. . . Well if there is anything else you would like to know, Feel free to ask.

Welcome to GS! Hope you enjoy it here.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Thank you, and I hope so too.

Harrow Welcome to this forum (tis awesome!) have fun =]

Welcome from Scotland! xx

Welcome, how cant you like FOOTBALL!!! (soccer)

Avenged sevenfold nice taste XD

And show us some of your art work!

Thank you, and thank you.

~D5~ Wrote:Welcome, how cant you like FOOTBALL!!! (soccer)

Avenged sevenfold nice taste XD

And show us some of your art work!

Ugh. . . I don't mind playing Soccer with friends. It's like watching baseball to me. Mind numbingly boring.

Yessum. Maybe I'll post something up.

yay! another southern guy i'm not alone. we got alot n common when it comes to music (tool's my fav.) but i can't draw it all. i soccer a bit boring myself but i make through a baseball game pretty good though. well i would like to ask somethin but i tend to be a bit shy though i would like to get to kno ya better message me on yahoo sometime. n any case welcome to GS.

Welcome from Louisiana, next door neighbor! :tongue:

Hope you enjoy the forums, there are a lot of great conversations going on here.

Hi. and welcome to GS.