Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy! 8)
What can i say...i hate these first posts... Happened to stumble onto Gayspeak forums yesterday and ya'll seem like a nice gang Wink
About me...I'm 27 from N.Ireland, single atm (well its complicated) i love readin' anything horror floats my boat,i breed tropical fish on and off tho its usually more trouble than worth Rolleyes i also collect stray pets (kinda like the ole bag from the simpsons who carrys bags o' cats)
Anyhoo its good to be here and i look forward to gettin to know ya'll! Anything ya wanna know bout me feel free to ask Thumbgrin

ps....i'm a smiley addict!
[quote=Phil!]What can i say...i hate these first posts... Happened to stumble onto Gayspeak forums yesterday and ya'll seem like a nice gang Wink
About me...I'm 27 from N.Ireland, single atm (well its complicated) i love readin' anything horror floats my boat,i breed tropical fish on and off tho its usually more trouble than worth Rolleyes i also collect stray pets (kinda like the ole bag from the simpsons who carrys bags o' cats)
Anyhoo its good to be here and i look forward to gettin to know ya'll! Anything ya wanna know bout me feel free to ask Thumbgrin

ps....i'm a smiley addict![/quote]

we've got many of those so I guess you'll feel right at home;.. Check out Star Twister's own collection of them.
princealbertofb Wrote:we've got many of those so I guess you'll feel right at home;.. Check out Star Twister's own collection of them.

Tis true Phil [Image: yourock.gif]

Any way LOL Welcome to GS you will love it here [Image: LolFlag.gif]

See you around
xx

[Image: red.gif]
Just love that last one, Twister... it's great. Where do you find them???
princealbertofb Wrote:Just love that last one, Twister... it's great. Where do you find them???

I just google them cause I am sad like that Confusedmile:
Well,howdy there cowboy! Welcome aboard.
Assuming from the username that the name's Phil... but hola! Welcome to GS! Ah smileys... now if the site had all the ones I use on MSN, I'd probably make more use of them (I just can't be arsed to load up the pop up and I dunno all the codes by heart...)

Sounds like you're gonna fit right in, dude :biggrin:
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
Hey and welcome to GS Phil!!!!

You're into Horror huh?? I take it Stephen King is among your collection then Xyxthumbs

And your a mad cat man (or whichever pets it is you bring home from the streets)... lovin ya already :biggrin:
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
hello nice to meet you have a very nice timeBouncer
You have been activated! :biggrin: Glad you made it on ok in the end!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy Yall Dracarys 12 868 02-25-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Scootaloo
  Howdy Excelsior 12 532 12-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Last Post: JackTX
  Howdy! snapback 16 773 10-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Camfer
  Howdy! gayviator 13 446 08-14-2014, 11:48 PM
Last Post: AdamAndWill
  Howdy Melzas 15 577 06-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: meninlove