Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrisy and Clothes[Vent/Rant]
Nah look, I'm quite vex, so lemme just apologize before I even start, cause I will cuss out.

[COLOR="Blue"]I like to wear unisex clothes right? Bordering on feminine, but here's de ding, I get guys who either give me de following responses;

"Ay, why are you trynna look like a girl? Ya got ya chest all exposed!"

or

"Your clothes are too tight, why don't you wear 2 sizes up bie?"

And I'm just what de fuck do you want me to do? Like, at least I'm not fucking running around in the suit ah my fucking birth??

I know my island is homophobic mostly, as are most other islands, especially in our particular shared culture, but really, unless I'm straight and fucking 80 girls per day, I can't expose a lil of my chest and wear de clothes I like?

Like the guy in my avatar, that is the normal wear for many guys here, it's fucking hot, but because he's straight, slightly more muscular, he can wear it down practically past his nipples, but lord forbid if you see my collar bone enuh? Ugh Msn-slapping

It's sexist, and like quadruple fucking standards, cause guys want girls to wear the most revealing, tightest clothes, but then get mad at a guy who does so to a lesser degree and then themselves often go around in just their white T and barechest!

Cover up your fucking man tits if thats the case then cunt!

Like I'm so bladdey well over having to be berated all the time, cause of things I can't control.

And the most funny part about all of this is; I get even de same reaction in "regular" guy clothes. I.e non-V neck, baggy pants/jeans, shoes

I know I often joke about being Androgynous and stuff, but guys here take it so seriously, it's like, because I dun have facial hair, have a pretty feminine body shape and dun walk like I've been cocked for 12 hours straight, which is in and of it's bladdey well self ironic, I'm told I'm trying too hard to be "manly", which is like utter bullshit.

Normally, it dun really affect me, cause It happens so often, but this FUCKING C-U-N mother fucking T, wants to get in my face today, talking bout I dress inappropriately infront ah her son.

Her son is fucking 16, and is my Sister's brother, first ah all, ew! Second ah all, the boy is old enough to know who de fuck he is and what he wants, so is not like I'm "influencing" anyding about him!

I was all for putting on a longer shirt, cause at de time before she even showed her rude ass up, I was feeding de dog, washin dishes and I noticed him from de corner of my eye watching me right? I don't know how long, but anyway, so I got my fat ass pon de next room over to get a longer shirt, but myself got distracted, so opps my mother fucking bad, but then she wants to come pick him up (as he comes to visit my sis obvi) and blows off her sloppy ass wigged lid!

Talking bout" Ya batty bwoy, trynna fuck up my son's head"

You know that mad you get, when you literally just got quiet? Well a pin dropped and I fucking heard it. It went "Ding Ding"

And I so wanted to ring her seed, but mama said never hit gurls, so I ripped into her like next week was yesterday and then had to tell her to leave, even tho it's not my house. But the point I made was, "I'm in fucking side ah de bladdey well house, what is the problemmm????"

I'm just so tired ah people and their bullshit when it comes to clothes.

Thankfully it doesn't happen every bladdey well day, but it still happens to often in my opinion.

I really wanna be incharge of de worl' for one day, just so I can put de X on de dumb bullshit people freak out over, like gurl!

Sorry y'all, Rant over >,>

But what is your opinion on clothes and the drama people attach to them? Cause It just can't be me, other wise, please commit me >,>cause I'mma go insane.

Hypnotized-smiley[/COLOR]

Ugh I totally blacked out. Sorry for any mistakes gurls >,>
Sad-puppy-smiley

People will hate on you no matter what..

they already decided they won't like you cause you be gay and stuff.

they will alienate you even if you "acted normal" or "dressed normal"

Yes, there will be a double standard EVERYWHERE and with a lot of things

so, your island is too small for you to go unnoticed..

bad news for them they will have to put up with you.

Just be safe and careful, but other than that FUCK THEM and be yourself

Some words of wisdom.....

What people think of you is not a reflection of the person you are, it's a reflection of the person they are.

If you have to seek anyone's approval to be friends, then it isn't a friendship worth having.

The most important thing in life is what you think about you, not what other think about you or think that you should be.

Love you to bits just the way you are Wink so learn to love yourself for the same things that we love you for.

Hmmmm.................bitch ho's be jellin over my homegurl!!!!!!

Dat fo sure!!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKQrs6quglz1DO_CbPjBC...eClOvxfCdw]

They know they WANT some, but cant HAVE any!!!!

Mmmm hmmmm...........scared assed queers pretendin to be straight boys!!!!

omg thank you all you lot <3

I know I know what y'all are trynna say, but when she got in mah face, all the times of not letting it bother me, like magnified lol. Not to say I'm holding anything in, cause I let a bitch know, it was just the straw that broke this sexy ass humped camels back :hugs-and-kisses-smi

I feel like THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS much better after just like typing it out and also telling my friend as well, cause she was gonna come over here and slap the woman with her titties :I

Thanks y'all, I lubs ya Hands-make-heart

Oh and Tinkles, I am not an American black person, I don't speak that way lol, but Fo sure gurl, we niggettes gotta has each others backs Chicken

My ride or die bitch <3

They want sum, but they can't handle none! WORD

:I ... Lurking

Maybe the issue isn't so much that you are dressing in a girly way, but that the girls you choose to follow fashions of are sluts?

Tight clothing, revealing clothing... What is the message you are sending? "come fuck me, I'll do anyone without reservation" ?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Maybe the issue isn't so much that you are dressing in a girly way, but that the girls you choose to follow fashions of are sluts?

Tight clothing, revealing clothing... What is the message you are sending? "come fuck me, I'll do anyone without reservation" ?

You're joking right? Tell me there's some wry sardonic wit buried in here.

Miles Wrote:You're joking right? Tell me there's some wry sardonic wit buried in here.

I hope there is too.

dfiant1 Wrote:I hope there is too.

I concur!!!