Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrisy and Clothes[Vent/Rant]
Come now Gentlemen, you all know I never jest.... Never.....

Quod est Absurdum

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Maybe the issue isn't so much that you are dressing in a girly way, but that the girls you choose to follow fashions of are sluts?

Tight clothing, revealing clothing... What is the message you are sending? "come fuck me, I'll do anyone without reservation" ?

I dont follow women's fashion, I dress in clothes that are not gender indicative, so to men who wear polo shirts and dicki pants or whatever would think its a womanly fashion trend, its not.

And also, gurl, I dont dress in tight revealing clothes... I mean not all the time lol, but seriously, that's not saying someone is a slut. See that is the double standard right there.

Cause if. Muscular man were to wear the clothes I wear, he'd be considered a stud, tight shirts showing off his muscles or whatever ans you'd be the first one to jump on his dick, while when I or a woman wears it, it's a slut statement.

Also; the only message I'm sending is that I'm proud and comfortable.

Not my fault if men can't control their hormones.

And only Miles I'd do with no reservations, cause sir, i am a lady Coffee

Joshular Wrote:I concur!!!

so so much concurring ...

i just ... no. urrrrghhhhhhh.

anyone who calls a woman a slut because of what she wears needs to shut the fuck up and mind their own damn business.
people (men , women , whoever) should be able to wear whatever they want without having their private lives judged by strangers who know nothing about them.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Maybe the issue isn't so much that you are dressing in a girly way, but that the girls you choose to follow fashions of are sluts?

Tight clothing, revealing clothing... What is the message you are sending? "come fuck me, I'll do anyone without reservation" ?

So, let's see... No, I actually can't see anything than red haze at the moment! Seriously! And will this be next: Tight and revealing clothing -> slut -> if she is a slut ->"permission" to rape?

I think I have to stop before getting more angry...

Sylph Wrote:I dont follow women's fashion, I dress in clothes that are not gender indicative, so to men who wear polo shirts and dicki pants or whatever would think its a womanly fashion trend, its not.

And also, gurl, I dont dress in tight revealing clothes... I mean not all the time lol, but seriously, that's not saying someone is a slut. See that is the double standard right there.

Cause if. Muscular man were to wear the clothes I wear, he'd be considered a stud, tight shirts showing off his muscles or whatever ans you'd be the first one to jump on his dick, while when I or a woman wears it, it's a slut statement.

Also; the only message I'm sending is that I'm proud and comfortable.

Not my fault if men can't control their hormones.

And only Miles I'd do with no reservations, cause sir, i am a lady Coffee

Your father (Mr. Tinkles) and I have tried to raise you to be a good girl.

Obviously we failed.... Cry Cry Cry

Sylph, you have all the support in the world, and your friends and family want you to be yourself...so dress like it.

So you wear girlish clothes, who cares. If you want something to laugh at, the atheletic people who are showing off their bodies tend to wear V-necks here.

And anyway, in the pictures you've posted here you seem to have a unique style that is not gender specific, you're just something unusual to many people, and they're trying to figure out how to label you because you unsettle them. Strangers don't matter so much, so think about your family and friends and just be happy with them.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Your father (Mr. Tinkles) and I have tried to raise you to be a good girl.

Obviously we failed.... Cry Cry Cry

I feed him real candieds and EV trained him in speed and special attack. Miss Odi is one tuff pokemon... Tho when I put Odi in the day care he starts getting it on with the male pokemon and then the males lay eggs and I'm all I WANTED THE BABY ODI and the day care man is all like I dun even know how an egg got dere.

Buh you won't understand all this jibberjabber cos it's high tech stuff and yoos OLD

[Image: cn_image_5.size.MUSTAFINA-BITCH-ALERT-GIF.gif]

SilverFrost Wrote:So, let's see... No, I actually can't see anything than red haze at the moment! Seriously! And will this be next: Tight and revealing clothing -> slut -> if she is a slut ->"permission" to rape?

I think I have to stop before getting more angry...

Hell, I used to wear tight "revealing" clothing when I was in high school/in my teens.

As long as you aren't showing "crack", and it isn't "see thru", you're doing good.

Although I did wear a couple of "see thru" items in my time!!!!
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1