Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Unloveable
My happiness is irrelevant to everyone. My tears only seen by my mirror. I feel so empty, who could love a shell of a person? Anything I have ever tried to do, I have failed. Everyone says I'm smart and can do so much more... but I do not know what more I can do. When I have tried to take risks, they backfire and hurt me more than I possibly imagined. All I want is the pain to go away, yet here I am unable to even show my face here. What good is living if all you want to feel is happiness and its forever outside your reach?

This sounds more than a run of bad experiences , This sounds like you are clinically depressed , such low thought of feeling worthless etc and no good to anyone are classic symptoms and without the right help and support I feel this will only get worse . I think you should go and discuss how you feel with your doctor . You might want to take this test to see if these symptoms apply to you , this would give you some idea if this is depression or not

Mood Memos: Depression Questionnaire

Anonymous Wrote:My happiness is irrelevant to everyone. My tears only seen by my mirror. I feel so empty, who could love a shell of a person? Anything I have ever tried to do, I have failed. Everyone says I'm smart and can do so much more... but I do not know what more I can do. When I have tried to take risks, they backfire and hurt me more than I possibly imagined. All I want is the pain to go away, yet here I am unable to even show my face here. What good is living if all you want to feel is happiness and its forever outside your reach?

ok, this right here convinces me you need to go to a doctor or something. you sound like you're one tease away from committing suicide.

you say your happiness is irrelevant to everyone. how selfish. but im not going to strike you down when you are most fragile, but to let yourself sink so low doesnt really deserve a pick up. but heres my way of showing that there is some care left for you, even if you choose not to see it.

that thread of hope you have isnt getting thinner silly, its probably getting stronger, you just choose to not acknowledge it. that thread of hope can't be cut by mere blubbering and self pity. theres a way to cut it and the fact that you have chosen not to do so makes you worthy of life. the fact that you chose to ask for help, regardless of how morbid you asked, means deep down you dont have the heart to cut it. and any heart that cant cut hope off is always going to be loveable. because a heart with a thread of hope carries emotions and priorities. you dont deserve death, and you know it. you deserve more. your simply being impatient. like a kid waiting for christmas in febuary. you havent killed hope and you havent killed yourself and that enough makes you brave- that alone makes you worthy of love. you want the pain to go away?

stop being a baby- how does a child know that boiling water is hot? he has to be burned just once. accept the pain and learn from it, THATS WHAT IT IS FOR. thats why it exists. dont be selfish and kill yourself, not only would you deny yourself of a chance---- you'd be denying your soulmate out there of his/her TRUE chance of LOVE. Get past it- find your true love, they are out there also experiancing some sort of pain because they havent found you yet. just keep looking. you wont regret your life the day you find em. that is my promise- and my i burn in an eternal fire if that promise doesnt hold through!