Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a uncle again.
nice one mate - I bet you get to be the fun uncle too who lets them get away with stuff mum and dad don't - ie sweets, staying up later,,,,, its the role I love to play, gets me into trouble though with mum lol

haha, Matty, I try to respect the parents' way of bringing them up. Only last week my 15 year-old niece wanted to go and visit her grandmother's grave wearing some shorts whose zipper had broken and left her "open to the winds",despite a vague belt holding them up, and her attempt to disguise the opening with a long t-shirt. I had to insist several times that she wear the other pair of shorts, which she didn't want to wear, so she could keep them clean. In the end, I won the battle, and she promptly saw that it would have been improper to go out thus attired...

Dan1980 Wrote:I am a uncle to 3 amazing nephews and 1 beautiful niece. Today my sister is having her second child. Being an uncle is amazing. Smile

I totally agree, and it's nice to have siblings who have produced families, that way we can share some of the joys of the next generation growing up.

Because the word uncle begins with a vowel sound, this title should read "I am an uncle again."

Congratulations Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party

I thought once you have become an Uncle (or an Aunt) they cant strip you of that?
So how can you become an Uncle again? Im just saying......

Congrats though. I have 4 nephews and one niece.

Congrats Dan.

Yeah I am AN uncle, its not a big deal to me. Though well done on being AN uncle..... again...

tavi Wrote:Yeah I am AN uncle, its not a big deal to me. Though well done on being AN uncle..... again...

Way to be a bully.

So what he can say it any way he likes.

congrats! Mexicanwave