Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am angry because if my bf (gay) let his friend (straight) sit on his lap?
I am a 22 ys. old gay man. I have a boyfriend.There was a party I couldn't come to and few days later I saw a pic when a freind of my bf sitting on my bf's lap, I got very upset,

His friend's is straight (though I am not sure, once he asked my bf to ******* him, sometimes he kisses his forehead)

But even If his friend is straight I get this weird feeling any time I think about the fact that my boyfriend would get any kind of pleasure from this Sad

Am I exaggerating? Sad

Sounds like normal party behavior, if you ask me.

It's good that you care, but that sounds like harmless straightguy gayflirt.

ok harmless behaviour for the straight guy, what if he had a hard on ? my bf is gay so he could have a hard on, I 'm not scared that he's gonna cheat on me etc. I am f*** upset about the situation that happened.

If you are not scared that he is going to cheat on you then I don't see the problem. We are only getting a little bit of the story here I guess, but from what you've posted it seems pretty harmless.

Welcome to the forum btw Smile

Nothing happened for you to be upset about. Let it go.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

justask91 Wrote:.. Am I exaggerating? Sad
Yes. Worse, you're like a prude LOOKING for something to get upset about. You'll never have a relationship with anyone that lasts so long as you keep that up.

I say I have to agree with everyone. Being upset over harmless fun is only going to push him away.

justask91 Wrote:ok harmless behaviour for the straight guy, what if he had a hard on ? my bf is gay so he could have a hard on, I 'm not scared that he's gonna cheat on me etc. I am f*** upset about the situation that happened.

Well...so what if he did? I adore my bf and would never cheat or do anything that would appear to disrespect him...but, that being said, I have to admit that I was sitting around half-hard this morning, watching my boss sort through blueprints in a bottom file drawer...the man has a gorgeous ass...and I know there are certain situations where my bf will have a "positive reaction"...none of it means anything, but we're monogamous, not dead...

You will drive him away yourself if you continue with this kind of thinking.....

Insecurity is common...normal...but so is getting past it. You have no guarantees in your relationship with anyone...ever...none at all...and any that you think you have are an illusion....anything can happen at any time.

The secret to living with that reality is to enjoy every moment in life you have....and you can't very well do that if you are worrying about something so silly....

Photo or not...if he wants to fuck his friend...he will....and here is nothing you will be able to do about it.

I recall this time in between long term relationships...I surprisingly started dating this guy who was very well known in the state for purposes that I rather not say here...but the thing is ...he had this entourage of gay and straight guys that hung around him all the time...and the straight guys were real thuggish in a hardcore way. When I initially discovered that this guy liked me in that way...I was really hesitant initially...he had all of these roses delivered to the club that I was bar tending at with this awesome note attached. I started seeing a whole different side of him than what was being seen in the public's eye. However...this one particular evening...one of his straight buddies whom I had just decided he did not care for me much had started sitting in my lap whenever he came over and then he would kiss me on the cheek. At first..I did not think much of it since everyone would laugh and then tell me later on that for him to act in that behavior with me means that he really likes me. The only time I did get uncomfortable was this one time he was high and he sat in my lap and was trying to kiss me on the lips and then he put my hand on his crotch. I got uncomfortable because I felt his behavior was disrespectful to the guy that I was dating and his friend. Needless to say...I was not the only one who thought this and therefore, I let the guy I was seeing handle it. To conclude...from what you've mentioned in your post...I see nothing at this point for you to worry about.