Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did Something Mean
So, last night after working on school for a few hours, I was feeling stressed and shitty.

To make a long story short, I set up a sex date with this guy twice my age, talked about what we would do, where we would meet, and at what time. Said, bye, and I never had any intention to meet up with the guy.

I don't know why I did it, to prove to myself I could pick someone up if I wanted to I guess.

I just feel mean now. It wasn't right to use him like that.

I've never done anything like this and feel shitty about it, ugh.

Just wanted to get it off my chest, I guess.

when stress comes in that means anger comes to play
i understand how you feel because of all the work you be doing im like that the same way but i think you should apoligize to him and try to set up another date.

or you could tell him that work was getting in the way so you dont have time to date

im trying my best to help

Hello Pip,
Dont beat yourself up about this just learn not to do it again as people will get hurt... Also i would advise that next time ya stressed about something talk to those who understand it best.... Us Smile Hope your much calmer now Smile

Kindest regards

zeon x

I'm glad you feel shitty about it. If you were the type of guy that could do that and get a kick from it, I'd be a little worried. It's very normal to make a mistake or do something we regret. I am curious, is it possible to apologize to this guy, about not being able to make it, or something? (perhaps it's not an option but sounds like lesson at least is learned)

Ah well I got rid of the contact information, so there won't be any apology.

I'll make it clear that it wasn't my intention to go out and do this, it is more of I got caught up in the moment, made commitments I would never agree to, and then took the easy way out of the situation by just removing my ability to contact him and standing him up.