Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it.
Friday morning was enough, I was having very dark thoughts, so I reached out, and my mom held my hand, and then my sister, and so I told them, not everything but most of the important things I've been swallowing up for the past eleven years, and suddenly I feel so exposed, I feel like such a loser, I'm having the kind of break downs you have when you're a teenage at my 29 years, but my mother and sister are being so very supportive, they didn't know what was going through me all of this time, my sister said is like he's brother went on a very long trip and just came back.

And so I decided to reach out to my friends after shutting them down for a long time as well, and they too held my hand, they are angry because I've always listened and supported them but never opened myself to them, and I just feel so naked, I feel like a little kid, I convinced myself I was totally alright alone, that as the pillar of support of my parents I had to shut my feelings and needs because they were more important, I somehow functioned like this for eleven years, shutting down every possible person that could mean so much to me because they could crack my walls and make me weak and I can't be weak, and I feel so weak right now...

But also I feel lighter, I feel hope, I feel I can finally say I want to be loved. Wow. Even just writing it feels weird. I've been so alone for the past years, letting very very little people see inside me, just glimpses, there's oh so very much I haven't said yet, but I find it so hard to tell, I feel ashamed, ashamed of telling, ashamed of waiting so much for reaching out, and there's so much going on, because my parents needs me so much right now I feel like a failure for dumping this on their plates, I want to thought it out and run to meet their needs again, but I can't, I've been barely sleeping two hours for the past month, I've no energy, no appetite, I finding myself entertaining thoughts of wanting to fall sick, of wanting to be in an accident so I could have an excuse to lay down and rest, to let someone else take care.

Sigh,it's just all so tangled, relief, remorse, hope, low esteem, peace, vulnerability, shame.

But I did it.

You opened yourself up, and you let down your walls. The thing about walls is that they keep out hurt and can make you seem stronger, but they can also keep out love, happiness, trust...Without them you feel so many feelings, but you're hopefully going to grow.

I hope this all becomes a positive change in your life for you Ryocchi. I'm happy for you, in that it seems like it is and is going to be.

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life Ryocchi.

Bighug
ObW
X

Invasion

The universe thanks you for accepting and allowing the true you to come out.

Be proud of the fact that for the first time in your life you are actually yourself and that what the rest of the world thinks is of no importance whatsoever.

Oh, and remember:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

That's great! You'll see that your relations with people will be even stronger now because hidden secrets were the reason of your isolation.

Ha tomado usted un paso importante, caballero, y uno que le traerá recompensas por venir.

You did good, Ryocchi.

To admit it's YOU who needs help sometimes is hard and you did it.

How can you feel ashamed? You are only human. Feel proud of what you did here.

You will get to see how things will work for the better now. Mending the relationships with these people you shutted out is only one of several ways in which things will be better.

Confusedmile:

Congrats!!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

very brave of you, congrats.

Thank you, really, thank you all.