Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got my neighbor into trouble, now his wife is screaming at him.
hello,
No your not being sensitive.. If i was in your shoes i would correct her for the sake of it... Explain to her that despite your medical issues a cripple is someone who gives up and becomes lazy you are a worker not a sherker and you intend to maintain your dignity however u can and tell that bitch t keep her opinons to herself

I was thinking the exact same thing as Rainbowmom as I read your post.

I had a dad who had a stroke at 42, and his right half of the body was paralyzed.
I know that he would have simply walked over and said to the neighbour, "Hi I'm the cripple. Shall I mow your lawn since your able bodied husband cant seem to do it?"

Thanks everybody.

For the record there are already other 'issues' with these neighbors - Well mostly her... Well actually all her.

She is not a nice person. She goes on these Shrieking binges - My personal nickname for her is Banshee (shh don't tell). There have been more than one late night/wee hour wailing sessions where I wake up to her shrill screams and hollerings. Day, night, doesn't matter when she gets in one of her moods the Banshee starts to screaming.

When my partner went in for a procedure when we first got the puppy who wasn't fully house broken, we tied the dog up in the yard. My partner and her were on speaking terms - and she knew he was going in for his procedure. As we were in the waiting room at hospital she sends a text 'Your dog is locked outside and is barking, let her in.' Followed by a few more texts about how she is having a migraine and can't handle the dog's barking.

So I left him at hospital, drove home to get the dog since it was such a problem. There she is standing at the fence screaming at my dog 'Shut up!' and some other things mixed with vulgarity to make a sailor blush.

As soon as she saw me, walk out to get the dog she turned all nice and sugary, telling me that her hour of prayer and meditation was being interrupted. Asked after Danny. I said flat out, "I don't know, he could be dead by now I'm not at hospital like I should be."

From that time on our relationship with her (not the husband, he's a cool mellow dude) has been at best 'strained'.

She planted corn in the shade a few years ago, then screamed at me for doing something to her corn, after all my corn, growing in full sunlight was standing tall and proud while hers was wilted and shriveled and suffering. Rolleyes

I am actually surprised that the husband hasn't had an accident cleaning his shot gun or other firearms... I would testify it was an accident. Wink

Considering her nature, I really do not want to push her buttons.

She accused the neighbors on the other side of pushing one of the riverbank oaks into the river. Mind we sit atop 70-80 feet of a tad over 80 degree slope, trees growing on that slope have a tendency to reach a great age then fall over. This 150 year plus oak was half way down the slope, there is no access and there is really no way people could push the thing over.

She said if she looses the other oak tree they will have to move... I have a chainsaw....:biggrin:

I think my real issue here is living next to a person I don't like.

No 'don't like' is an understatement. The woman reminds me of my mother. This is by no means a compliment. I see a lot of the twisted, ugly personality my mother has in this woman.

Bowyn Aerrow... why so many of your stories have a tendency to leave me speachless...

I am so sorry you have to live next to something that evil.
She sounds like a delightful creature Rolleyes
Are you sure she is not possessed ?

A little birdie told me it is Oak sawing season.:biggrin:

chop the oak, chop the oak, chop the oak.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Your story makes me feel so blessed to have a really nice neighbor.

When I moved in I went to say hi but she was always out at work.
So I left a letter behind and she wrote back saying that she ha a dog and she would liked o apologize in advance if he barks. He tends to get excited as he is a dachshund. ( so far I have not heard a yelp from the dog except when the are deliveries) and also that her grandparents are lying in the room below me because she evacuated them from Fukushima after March.

She is a sweet lady and I am soooo thankful to have moved in next to her.
But now I feel shy to belt out songs from wicked while I clean...

Anyhow, I feel terrible for your situation...
Maybe there is above in desperate housewives that you can copy to kick the banshee out of the neighborhood. Big Grin

I'm shocked she hasn't blown the lawn over with her screeching. Also, she apparently sucks at meditating if a puppy can distract her.

My heart goes out to that husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Yes, you are too sensitive. I am a 65 year old marine with a walker. I insist people call me John the Gimp. I do mot want to be confused with John the Geezer in my retirement home. I stare at John and ask him how many social security checks do you want. You are 92, why don't you stop bankrupting the system and die. John the Geezer says he will shove that aluminum walker down my throat if I say that again. Good news, he is in better condition than me. He helps me to get on the bus. He doesn't expect a tip like the bus driver does.

A very large rock thrown through your neighbors window might make her more considerate of your feelings. Just a thought. In person, people think I am swet guy until they annoy me. I still like to take walks alone in the parks of Newark NJ. I see some guy lurking, I smile sweetly and ask the guy to step into the light. I walk quickly AT the guy. They always run away. Don't forget. All muggers, rapists, bullies, and rude people are cowards. They back away the moment you stand up to them.