Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a full physical check today and i am awful about my weight now!!!!
Can't believe a 181cm guy increases 7kg weight within one year, and i hereby make a great decision that planning to work out everyday in order to lose weight assp. Hope everybody could support me:.smile:

i definately support you 100% good luckConfusedmile:

Good luck my friend.

Sent from my mobile device

Did you have to pay for your full physical check? I mean I could have done it for free Wink

Absolutely great idea, working out is always a great idea..you might also want to take long walks and stuff every now and then, like hiking trips... :]

good luck and god speed. I think I should start doing the same If I'm hounest.

It's not just about working out, it's your lifestyle, your eating habits and alcohol consumption. Cut out all the rubbish from your diet and do a lot of cardio and the pounds will fall off. Good luck. Confusedmile:

totally support u Big Grin i lost 40KGs before... and i know how good it is to feel good about ur body and weight Big Grin good luck mate

dfiant Wrote:Did you have to pay for your full physical check? I mean I could have done it for free Wink

Yeah, it is free, and all charges on check are paid by government here.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Absolutely great idea, working out is always a great idea..you might also want to take long walks and stuff every now and then, like hiking trips... :]

I like walking if i have bad mood, and sometimes it takes me way too long time on just walking.