Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How are you today?
Meh, use this to say how you are feeling anyday...
as for me, I'm sick and tired... don't want to move... but I have to pay the rent...
Sleep now...

I feel fine et very well. Outdoor a beautifull snow is falling of sky and I will see my boyfriend for all the week end!

Cold,
Tired (a bit),
Bored,
Depressed,
Ugilyly feeling,
Lonely.

With a strange numbing gleam of happiness on top of it all. :confused:

Wilem Wrote:Cold,
Tired (a bit),
Bored,
Depressed,
Ugilyly feeling,
Lonely.

With a strange numbing gleam of happiness on top of it all. :confused:

Poor Wilem, how can we cheer you up???
A spot of Ligeti with your hot toddy???
Wink

I am happy! That's wats odd. I can just feel depression eddying in the undercurrents. If that makes sense. Well, it doesn't that's the point.

And tsokay I've got some Simian goin on over here heh.

(Although hot drinks are a no-no!)

Sometimes it might be an idea to change the music and go out for a walk... or change activities. Music can sometimes be strangely... upsetting?

princealbertofb Wrote:... Music can sometimes be strangely... upsetting?
True (specially after hearing the contenders for Eurovision tonight Cry )

Tbh my depressiony undercurrents don't really go away unless I'm on my drugs, and I don't fancy going back on them for a while.

And I rarely find music upsetting - unless it is as terrible as marshlander perports these contenders to be...

Wilem Wrote:Tbh my depressiony undercurrents don't really go away unless I'm on my drugs, and I don't fancy going back on them for a while.

And I rarely find music upsetting - unless it is as terrible as marshlander perports these contenders to be...

not a very good thing methinks. from what i read, you're a great guy with plenty to offer - so why glum?

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:not a very good thing methinks. from what i read, you're a great guy with plenty to offer - so why glum?

If it's clinical, I don't think there's much he CAN do to prevent the moods from coming on. It's just a question of getting by with them... (sometimes taking the pills might help a bit, but they have side effects).