Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just realized something
Arkansota Wrote:Since Chicago is on Lake Michigan, that means you can surf... In Chicago.

Damn. I'm going over there the first chance I get to go catch some waves on a surf legal beach

Um no. the Waves are hardly big enough..... you can surf in California where a kindly elf may be willing to house you for a limited time... But I haven't actually seen surfable waves in the great lakes.

Besides which, Chicago ain't no wheres south - California is closer to south....Xyxthumbs

I go to Erie a lot. there are some big waves depending on the day. But I cant compare them to the ocean because i have only been to the beach once.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Um no. the Waves are hardly big enough..... you can surf in California where a kindly elf may be willing to house you for a limited time... But I haven't actually seen surfable waves in the great lakes.

Besides which, Chicago ain't no wheres south - California is closer to south....Xyxthumbs

Bowyn Aerrow... I am getting better at embracing the fact that I AM from the Midwest no matter how hard I try to deny it. I will always be from the Midwest and I deserve to be proud of my roots. Moving to Chicago would be an acceptance of the fact that I am from the Midwest and it is a part of who I am.

Google "Chicago Surfing". You will see that Chicago does have a surfing community.

Yeah I know they have what appears to be surfing - but that ain't nothing compared to Big Sur....:biggrin:

Yeah I'm trying to get you out here to the west - the big West because I honestly believe you will like it. The west will love you Wink

And yeah now suddenly you are adopting your Midwestern State(us)... I have wanted to post this link: http://www.npr.org/2013/11/11/244527860/...m=facebook but because of you and ONLY you and your little obsession I have refrained....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yeah I know they have what appears to be surfing - but that ain't nothing compared to Big Sur....:biggrin:

Yeah I'm trying to get you out here to the west - the big West because I honestly believe you will like it. The west will love you Wink

And yeah now suddenly you are adopting your Midwestern State(us)... I have wanted to post this link: http://www.npr.org/2013/11/11/244527860/...m=facebook but because of you and ONLY you and your little obsession I have refrained....

Sorry, but the Midwest is what I know and therefore it's what I find to be the most beautiful. I went to Phoenix and I HATED it. Tongue

Arkansota Wrote:I went to Phoenix and I HATED it. Tongue

Phoenix sucks. It's not at all like the west coast.

VileKyle Wrote:Phoenix sucks. It's not at all like the west coast.

Okay. I understand that now. But I have never been to the west coast and I prefer familiar places so I will definitely go there on a vacation, but I won't live there.

mbennet35 Wrote:I go to Erie a lot. there are some big waves depending on the day. But I cant compare them to the ocean because i have only been to the beach once.

Trust me....there are some BIG ASS waves in the ocean..

[Image: 75b8c374c6f65f815148ae1eb948b682o.jpg]

Just Saying;

Island surf is DA bestest Lol

We at least here don't have Jellyfish or Sharks, but do have Portuguese man o wars, which is okay, cause you can see them above water.

Our surf isn't like Hawaiian or Australian surfs, but its probably the safest rofl

Arkansota Wrote:Maybe fish sperm is pure antibacterial disinfectant.

Its also good on crackers.
Rich people love it.