Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like you, I really like you.
So, I've been joining personals websites, and getting "dating" apps on my phone, and it seems like everyone I've talked to is either a creep, a perv, or insane....so, I just wanted to let you guys know that you're all really neat....that I've talked with so far, and to thank you for helping me when I've needed it. This is a great place for people to come, for help with lots of things, and I appreciate several of you helping me through my not-so-life-shattering problems, and for being there for everyone else too. So, yep....that's all...just a generic thank you.

Oh, and if you live near me, and want to date me, and you're not a creep, perv, or insane, that'd be cool too. (JK. Maybe.)

I too echo your sentiments towards GS. It's a great forum with an amazing group of people, who actively participate to help others. I enjoy hanging out here, and love to visit daily.
InvasionBighug

Agreed, this is a great forum filled with friendly and helpful people! I never thought there could even be a forum like that! Smile

Spoiler:

Nice going, Gayspeak!

i like this place and wish you good luck man

Yeah its a good gay place, unlike all those other bad gay places Wink

Seriously, sites like this one in the LGBT theme are rare gems - most of them do appear to be hook-up/sex type sites.

This forum restores my faith in humanity at times Tongue Glad people are enjoying it ^_^