Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Bringing Sexy Back~
Imu2

I'm so sorry for not being online for a while. I had to take a break and had to heal from what happened on here. I learned my lesson and I feel better for it. I am ready to come back and be with my true friends. I want to contribute all I can to this forum. I'm really glad I met you guys, and I want to be able to help others in the same way so many of you have helped me.

In life, Shit happens. You can't change that but what you can do take that lesson and apply the knowledge you have learned from it. I won't be entering any relatiosnhips from now on, I was content with how I was originally and I was better without getting romantically involved with others. This is me, it's who I am. I am happier that way.

But I love my friends and I want to be able to help other people, so I have returned Smile

I missed you all so much and I am glad to be back!

*hugs*

We all missed you too Roxy. Welcome back. Smile

Roxy in the house we gonna have a Roxy Rexy Super Smexy Party.

Great to have you back, Rox!

Good for you because relationships aren't worth the bother or the hurt they always end with. Sure be with someone if you want but don't get to involved. They can't hurt you if you don't let them so don't let them.

Welcome back Rox! Glad to hear that you're back on track. I wouldn't avoid relationships for good though, just steer clear of them until you know what you want with yourself. There are people out there who will love you for who you are.

Kat Wrote:Good for you because relationships aren't worth the bother or the hurt they always end with. Sure be with someone if you want but don't get to involved. They can't hurt you if you don't let them so don't let them.

Sometimes the risk is worth taking when entering a relationship, if we all stood by this statement we would all be single. Sure it might take several attempts to find someone you really like but the experience of all the broken relationships can teach you a lot about yourself and others.

Kat Wrote:Good for you because relationships aren't worth the bother or the hurt they always end with. Sure be with someone if you want but don't get to involved. They can't hurt you if you don't let them so don't let them.

You are very right, and I am glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm glad for people who can connect romantically, but I don't have that ability and therefore it's unfair to the other person.

You're a little young to have such a gloomy attitude towards relationships, but I an glad you're back!

Counselor Wrote:You're a little young to have such a gloomy attitude towards relationships, but I an glad you're back!

Its the way I had always felt, I took a chance and I learned from it Smile Whatever the future holds is an unknown but for now I'm happy with my decision ^^

Already said it, but saying it again never hurts. Welcome home Roxy! ^_^