Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm EXTREMELY new here. Like Just made this todayy. . . .
Soooo My biggest qusetion is:

What kind of community is this?
(besides the obvious of course!)
I like what I see but it feels like a weird type of DEJA VU -___-
Uhmm
Ionno
Maybe I'm jus rambling but urmmmm

Hi ^_^

Well, hi. It's a gay/bi/trans/everything community and we discuss all sorts of things, give advice and support to each other and have fun. Rarely people come here looking for a hook up. Welcome! :]

Welcome to the forums, it is what it says on the tin :3

Hi and Welcome! It is what it is. I think SlipknowRIZZ said it pretty well! We are a bit of everything. Confusedmile:

Hi, welcome. I have found it to be a very intellectual place.

We talk about everything: sex, pop culture, high culture, spirituality, current events and politics, advice, food, video games, art, music, literature, gay rights, film on and on and on. Some of that is repetitive. Oh well. Really, we don't have a firm discussion criteria here. So, it is what we make of it. Welcome!

Hello DannyE, you say déjà vu? why? Where have you seen this elsewhere?
In any case Welcome to GaySpeak. So what are your circumstances? Are you out yet? Have you recently found out you were gay or are you still uncertain?

Welcome and its a community of all types of people Smile I think we have a few straight members. Not too sure anyways welcome again and have fun Smile

Hello. Welcome. Smile

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello DannyE, you say déjà vu? why? Where have you seen this elsewhere?
In any case Welcome to GaySpeak. So what are your circumstances? Are you out yet? Have you recently found out you were gay or are you still uncertain?

I've been out since i was young, I felt no need in hiding anything from peopl. I am who I am and my family is more than supportive. I've been bi since I can remember what sex was. ^_^.

And to everyone Else, THANK YOUUU =]
You have an excellent welcoming commitee. hehe.