Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a freak bitch baby.
Hey there. My name is Jerred from Edmonton, Canada. As of this year (2nd year of university) I am pretty much all the way out of the closet. Only took me about 3 weeks. I've had a very fast pace exciting relationship for the last month or so. I'm the happiest I've been since I can remember. I am proud to own who I am as a gay university student. For the first time in my life I can be proud of who I am. I am also greatful that I live in a country where I am free to be who I am. Identity means a lot to me. I attend a Unitarian Universalist church, and take religious studies courses. Global tolerance and world peace are very important issues to me. I am thinking about being a counsellor. Because I enjoy investing myself in other people's problems and talking them through their problems. I also think I'd make an excellent counsellor because I have been through a hell of a lot in these first 18 years. More about that in future posts, I'm sure.

I chose the username FreakBitch because I accept Stephanie "Lady Gaga" Germanotti as my queen. Everything that she stands for behind her music regarding the frequent lyric "freak bitch" sum up the essence of my being. I went through the freak phase. I survived. And I am happy to be a freak, if that's how the world defines who I am and what I stand for.

Right now I'm reading Meaning of Matthew by Judy Shepard. It is a fantastic book that I feel I can related to on so many levels. Starting with a similar personality/interests to Matt's, similar mother, being in Logan's position as a trauma victim's brother, coming out in university, and a few other parrallels that I'm sure I have forgotten. The Westboro Baptist Church was planning on protesting at a production of the Laramie Project (a powerful play about Matthew Shepard's murder 12 years ago). They never showed this passed weekend. I was thrilled when I heard they didn't show up at the Old Strathcona theatre.

My favourite movie would have to be Good Will Hunting. Not a huge fan of Matt Damon overall but its a well written and acted movie. My favourite gay themed movie would have to be Ciao. Although I'm still inexperienced in the world of gay media.

Nice to meet you all,
I hope to make a lot of friends in this community.
Hi and Welcome ! Confusedmile:
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
Another fellow Canadian. The army is amassing quite nicely!

Welcome Jerred!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
hello = happy to welcome u here
Welcome to GS Freak
Who doesn't like Matty Damon, really try find me one person who hates him.
What a great intro post!

You sound like you've got your head on pretty straight. Congrats on coming out! Tell us about your romance! Smile
SrChulo Wrote:What a great intro post!

You sound like you've got your head on pretty straight. Congrats on coming out! Tell us about your romance! Smile

Most definitely. Perhaps in a new thread. Past encounters with forums have taught me that nobody really reads intro threads passed reading and welcoming the newbie.
welcome to Gs i know you will be a welcome addition to our conunity and grats on comming out
Welcome to GS fellow Little Monster Big Grin
Welcome to GS, i hope you enjoy the site Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Alex... Jake's dude, Husband, Blondylocks, Bitch lol Alex 33 1,272 07-31-2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Zet