Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a twin
I am a twin. I really enjoy being a twin.

We share a room together, hang out together. We share things (secrets) with each other.

Difference,

He's straight, and I'm gay. (nothing wrong with that)

Are you identical twins?
An eye for an eye

No, we are fraternal twins.

Im curious, if its not too personal to ask, if your twin is also on the autism spectrum?

Yes, he is also on the autism spectrum. He is high functioning as well.

Me too. *Chuckles*

Although, my twin is a sister and we share a condo, not just a room. We did share one growing up tho.
She's bi. I'm pretty sure she's not pansexual tho. I could be wrong.

The likelihood of two identical twins having the same sexual orientation is higher, I believe than when they are not identical twins. Interesting thing, that.
How does your twin accept your sexual orientation, [MENTION=24571]a4b2c[/MENTION]? Or does he not know yet?

I kinda idealize relationships between twins.

I'm an identical twin. Though my brother's straight.

It's a great connection to have with someone, but it didn't make getting though school easy.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

princealbertofb Wrote:The likelihood of two identical twins having the same sexual orientation is higher, I believe than when they are not identical twins. Interesting thing, that.
How does your twin accept your sexual orientation, [MENTION=24571]a4b2c[/MENTION]? Or does he not know yet?

I'm not sure if he knows but I have a feeling he does. He's never commented about my sexuality so I gather if he does, he is ok with it.