Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
Hi all

I was on this forum 3+ years ago, left to get a real life, had one for a while but back as I'm lonely again and need some people to talk to.

I'm 28, from South Africa, living on a farm and disabled. I see family most days, but other people maybe twice a month, if that.

I was on grindr, but only people who want to hook up, which I'm not into.

I am trying to start a line of beard grooming products but my social anxiety gets in the way.

Some days I am happy being alone, other days I fear I am missing out on my life...

Well hello and welcome back
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Welcome back Spades Smile. I am with you on the social anxiety thing, it does make me feel I like I am missing out on some things sometimes. It is a struggle. I, for one though, would be very interested in your beard grooming products :biggrin:

Hi, Spades. I guess I am new since you were here last. Glad you have come back. That means you'll know how to shake the place up a bit.
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome back! Smile I hope you have a nice return!

Spadey!

Gurl it's been a long long ass time! <3

I left myself and came back recently as well, so perhaps this is the universe telling us we were destined to be something after all Sheep

I understand ya on the struggles hun, tho we just gotta persevere and mold the way for our lives to take form hun.

Glad ya back! A lovely familiar face Love

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome back Spades Smile. I am with you on the social anxiety thing, it does make me feel I like I am missing out on some things sometimes. It is a struggle. I, for one though, would be very interested in your beard grooming products :biggrin:

And I know that's right gurl!

You got a nice pretty beard. Tho you should let me do it for you!

Not to steal Spadey-kins shine, but I like to do fine lines and designs in mine from time to time and my eyebrows and stuff.

Lemme get in on Spadey-kins' deal SheepOink2 lol

Hi Spades - I remember you well mate , there are still the odd few members from way back when you were here last - I left myself for a while too but re-joined

Long time no see, Spuds - good to see you around again Smile

Glad you are back. Smile always enjoyed chatting with you when I was on here a few years back.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]