Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm coming out...wait I just did.
Hi guys, these my first post in like a month? There are things that I had to sort out all those weeks that I'm not posting here.

The biggest thing that happened all those days is that I came out to my whole family (I mean not only my parents, but the whole clan). It was frustrating after I did it. My parents don't want to talk about it. They still wish that I'm going to change to being straight which I know that will never happen.

Coming out lifted a ton of weight off my shoulders. I felt like I was given a parole after years hiding and pretending.

The next step? We'll see.........

Congrats Yuki , that took alot of guts.
Hold your head up high and be proud.

Congrats Yuki!

consider getting some reading material together for your parents., that explains about who you are. if they are ready; take the time to explain to them a lot of things to counter what they have heard on the media. especially talk to your brothers or sisters too.

Congratulations! They will come around. It took my mom a year before she become ok with it. My father... well, he keeps his opinions to himself, lol

Bravo, young man. I am proud of you too. Hope your parents come to understand some of it... mostly they don't need to know about your sex life, just to honour your future partner(s) as they would honour a female one. Good luck, hon.

Great job . . . it's a very hard thing to do so we're all proud of you.

Invasion

Thanks guys!!! Yes, I do hope that they come around and just be ok with it. I know it will take time....baby steps, that's what I did and will continue on doing.

Congrats Yuki ^___^

Well done Yuki, it's a very brave thing to do to come out to your parents let alone your whole family.
MexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwave

Congrats! I haven't even got as far as telling extended family! Well done though Smile