Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm gay >:3
Firstly...thanks Sebastian for the "useless thread". Some humor is really a bit of a relief for me and I bet for many others.

Secondly... thanks to hank and mrbennet for the advice.

I've done all the above: deny it, hide it, control it, supress it, try to make it go away. Cried myself to sleep many nights over it, whatever....fact is I really can't do anything about who I am and if denying it is bringing me to a breaking point...I agree, accepting it seems to be the obvious solution. Joining this site has been a first step towards that.

In time, I think I'll get pass the fear. I just don't know how much longer it'll take.

southbiochem Wrote:Firstly...thanks Sebastian for the "useless thread". Some humor is really a bit of a relief for me and I bet for many others.

Secondly... thanks to hank and mrbennet for the advice.

I've done all the above: deny it, hide it, control it, supress it, try to make it go away. Cried myself to sleep many nights over it, whatever....fact is I really can't do anything about who I am and if denying it is bringing me to a breaking point...I agree, accepting it seems to be the obvious solution. Joining this site has been a first step towards that.

In time, I think I'll get pass the fear. I just don't know how much longer it'll take.

You have a great support system here also. There are a lot of good people here that will offer advice and to talk. You can always send me a PM if you need to talk. I am a good listener. Smile

mbennet35 Wrote:You have a great support system here also. There are a lot of good people here that will offer advice and to talk. You can always send me a PM if you need to talk. I am a good listener.

You are very kind! Thanks

No problem. Anytime Smile this forum has helped me a lot so I like to give back and help when I can.

Same here mbennet, it has really been nice to have this forum to help me through tough times, and I am pleased to help others if I can. Smile

I am a homosexual.

^ seems like we have something in common ^_^

That is awesome! Congrats

Are You gay? You're not the only one on GS, I'm sure about this!

Gay gay gay gay gay gay...