Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ijulianv!
Welcome to GS Julian Smile

Nice to meet you Wavey

Welcome to GS. Smile

MikeW Wrote:And yeah, I'm weird. Always have been, always will be. Xyxthumbs
Mike's not weird in any way Julian. He gives some of the best and most common sense advice around.

East Wrote:Hey Julian! Welcome to GS...Great video BTW! Xyxthumbs

Are you a Native Sacramento guy? I used to live in Fair Oaks...

I see your brother is a Raiders Fan..... are you a Raiders fan as well?

I am a lifelong 49ers fan. What do you (or he) think about the possibility of them moving back to LA? Two cities in the LA area have offered to build them a stadium...San Diego and St Louis are also looking at LA though...
EAST! Look at you, bein' all butch-like and such. You want to hit on his brother don't you?
Laugh
(East not only gives good advice, but he's a great listener as well.)

Julian you already know I'm a fan. You are a great addition to GS. We're lucky to have you. (How can that last sentence sound so wrong and so right at the same time?)
Welcome

Steve Wrote:EAST! Look at you, bein' all butch-like and such. You want to hit on his brother don't you?
Laugh

LOL...you should see the drag queens watching the game... screaming the loudest when there is a touchdown...

Of course ...sometimes I wonder if they are actually the "real men" anyway :biggrin: ...

Welcome. Nice profile photo. My 'tall poppy' syndrome is making me want to cut you down to size (how dare someone look nice?) but it's Tuesday and Tuesdays are for being friendly, so I will not pounce on you.

Hi! Welcome to the Forum!
~Beaux

ijulianv Wrote:Hi everyone!

My name is Julian. I go by ijulianv on most social media platforms (and I also manage a YouTube channel where I upload videos regularly - check it out if you'd like).

I'm excited to become part of the community here and look forward to learning about the rest of you. Smile

Hey Julian, I watched your videos and a few of your liked vids and enjoyed them. Keep on posting!

Hi Julian, welcome along Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

kjames Wrote:Hey Julian, I watched your videos and a few of your liked vids and enjoyed them. Keep on posting!

Thanks so much for watching kjames! I plan to post many more. Smile

Bookworm Wrote:Hi Julian, welcome along Welcome

Thanks Bookworm! Are you reading any good books right now?

Beaux Wrote:Hi! Welcome to the Forum!
~Beaux

Thanks Beaux! Wink

himself Wrote:Welcome. Nice profile photo. My 'tall poppy' syndrome is making me want to cut you down to size (how dare someone look nice?) but it's Tuesday and Tuesdays are for being friendly, so I will not pounce on you.

Aww. Thanks himself! I'm just a dork…Lol.

Steve Wrote:Mike's not weird in any way Julian. He gives some of the best and most common sense advice around.

EAST! Look at you, bein' all butch-like and such. You want to hit on his brother don't you?
Laugh

Julian you already know I'm a fan. You are a great addition to GS. We're lucky to have you. (How can that last sentence sound so wrong and so right at the same time?)
Welcome

Lol. Great advice? Looking forward, and I'm glad to be here! Smile

Wolfpack Wrote:Welcome to GS. Smile

Thanks Wolfpack. Smile

BlueStar Wrote:Nice to meet you Wavey

Likewise BlueStar! Wink

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome to GS Julian Smile

Thanks Cridders!

trywait Wrote:allo Julian! welcome to gs

Thank you trywait. Sorry for the delay (to you and everyone). I had a crazy week last week. Lol.

East Wrote:Hey Julian! Welcome to GS...Great video BTW! Xyxthumbs

Are you a Native Sacramento guy? I used to live in Fair Oaks...

I see your brother is a Raiders Fan..... are you a Raiders fan as well?

I am a lifelong 49ers fan. What do you (or he) think about the possibility of them moving back to LA? Two cities in the LA area have offered to build them a stadium...San Diego and St Louis are also looking at LA though...

Thanks East! I am native to Sacramento. I wasn't born here, but I was raised here until I was 12 and moved back at 18.

My brother is a Raiders fan. I'm not big on football myself, though there are some players I fancy looking at a little. Lol. I'm more of a tennis guy.

As far as the Raiders moving back to LA, I wouldn't be against it. Oakland is questionable. Wink