Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm just really afraid
Believe me I was just like you about two years ago. Its hard I know and believe me I felt exactly as you do. You will find someone Smile Believe me you'll start dating sooner or later Smile Just got to find where the gay people are at nearby and mingle. And once youre out it gets a lot better ... usually. But do not give up Smile And most gay guys don't like feminine guys yes but believe me they're just asses usually who can't see beyond looks. Most of them are just dick, dick, dick. I'm feminine myself in the way I act and I've done had two boyfriends Wink Just ignore the ones who are all no femmys and youre set!

One thing. Stop thinking that you are not worth it. Because you are worth it. And you definitely are worth it. Don't let anyone nor yourself tell you you are not worth it. And stop calling yourself all those bad things. There's always something good that a person has, no matter what kind of person he or she is. IF you keep telling yourself you are not good enough or that you are stupid, then you won't be able to get out of it. You gotta start believe in yourself. It will definitely be hard to start thinking positive and more confident, but trust me. I've been there before. And there's only one way to get out of it. Move forward and move on. Start small, so that you won't get bombard by the sudden changes, go slowly at your own pace. Also, your friends don;t just hang out with you in school. If you go call them or talk to them to hang out during the weekend, they will agree. Friends won't just try to push their way to you. Sometimes, you have to push yourself to them, so that they can see you as who you really are. Nothing will start if no one takes the first step, and no one will know who you are until you open up. I'm not telling you to go announce out loud, but to find that one person, who can listen to you. Friends like that always helps. You have to come to them. You can't wait forever, it's just a big waste of time. By that time, I think you will see that there are many people in this world that will gladly be someone for you to fall back on. Never give up and never back down.

tell them. If they are your REAL friends they will understand. Maybe one of them is in the closet too...

This guy is right you know. It's true love does come to those eventually, you just gotta have a little patience. Someties, the one your meant to be with could be right next to you without you ever knowing it in the first place. Love will come to you, that you can be sure of. Don't ever lose hope on this, i know that it can be difficult, and that all may seem hopeless. BUt someone is bound to love you for who you are, no matter what or how you look like.

So don't ever lose hope, look towards the future. No matter what, things are bound to change, and things will get better.

Your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow - Cyndi Lauper

http://www.itgetsbetter.org It helped me out a lot while I was contemplating coming out.

i wish i could throw an arm around you m8 and give u a big hug - many many lads feel like u at your age,,,,i think at your age we think our parents dont love us as we behave and dress different to them = they do !! it becomes apparent in later years - as for your friends thats a diff matter - ive found that the music we like brings like minded people together - goth etc, could go on....u can find friends in those circles then find a possible love interest = u do sound so un happy about things though - keep posting on here m8

There is also a 'It Gets Better' YouTube page with tons of videos...

I was alittle surprised :o earlier this year when I saw commercials on the TV for It Gets Better

I saw the TV commercials too and it was great.

Yes, life can be hard for a gay boy. Look on the bright side: at least you are not on the wrong side of the law in these more enlightened times.

G Day aethe

I grew up in the 'bible belt' of Sydney, also known as 'The Shire' and I understand your loneliness. It was always hard for me to see my dear friends meet their husbands and wives while I was still deeply closeted. As happy I as was they found their life partners, it still wounded me that I was alone.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself, that can end in real pain, and I am not just talking about relationships, I'm talking about coming out.

These things will happen in their own time, and the best things usually just fall in your lap when you least expect them to.

Mate, you are not alone, you are not the only person to have felt this way...some of the loneliest young men have gone on to be the happiest partner, husband, father whose relationships and happiness will last until the end of time...I'm sure you will be one of them Wink