Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new young and would love to make freinds
Like my title says I'm young and I'm on the way to come out. I haven't had any relationships. I live in the middle of nowhere in Ireland. I would love any advice on coming out or how to have a love life. But I want to first make freinds. Hase

Hi there, welcome to gs, lots of good advice here Smile

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hey and welcome Smile

You must be cautious of older predatory gay men who don't have your best interests at heart. If you meet me in private behind the bike sheds, I'll tell you how to recognise them.Evil_lol

Welcome to the boards.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the advice you need Smile the forum is a good place to find it!

Welcome to the forum!

Greeting Oneofcuriousity! Take your coat off. Stick around.

hello and welcome!

cardiganwearer Wrote:You must be cautious of older predatory gay men who don't have your best interests at heart. If you meet me in private behind the bike sheds, I'll tell you how to recognise them.Evil_lol

Welcome to the boards.

Lol, you sneaky boy. Some of us innocent young gays could probably seduce the wallet and every important document off our would be predators before they even realized their pant pockets are empty.

Not to say I'm one of those people Imu2

~
Welcome mr.sir. just remember the choices you make in life lay the foundation for the life you build and ultimately live in <3.