Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm so FREAKING SCARED
Ok so I haven't been on here in while because honestly nothing interesting has been happening......until I started school. At my school there are multiple openly gay and bisexual girls. The other day I told someone I was bisexual but I haven't told many others, though I do kinda drop hints to people I talk to. I figure if they don't ask I shouldn't tell them.
Anyway, what I really wanted to talk about was this crush I have on a girl in my class. She's a lesbian and super attractive plus she plays sports. When I first saw her I literally couldn't keep my eyes off her. I have trouble paying attention in class because I'm staring at her or thinking of her. I don't believe in love at first sight but I think I'm starting to. I get a fluttery feeling in my chest when she talks to me and my mind goes blank when I look at her. I know it sounds cheesy but I'm serious. However she already has a girlfriend.
I realized that I might have a little more than a crush on her. And that made me think that I should tell my mom. I wrote a little speech and had my mind set but when I got home I forgot then I got really scared just thinking about it. Now I think I might do it tomorrow but (excuse my language) I'm scared shitless. I know my mom isn't a bad person and has never had a problem with homosexuality or anything but being rejected is a fear I've had my entire life. I just don't know if I should do it because these feelings I have might not even go anywhere or lead to a relationship. But she is my mom and this is a big secret. Someone please help me out. I'm on the verge of tears right now.

aww

sounds like your mom would be okay with it. and if she isn't at first , she'll probably just need a little time to adjust to the idea . she might be a bit surprised . but she sounds like she's cool and loves you (and not being homophobic is always good lol)

as for this girl . are you friends with her ? have you talked to her before ?
if not , maybe start up a conversation and start a friendship with her . find out if you have anything in common Smile

good luck