Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must be very sick in the head. I apologize.
Hmm.

Yeah I'm using my humor.. poorly.

My intent wasn't to call out the 'kids' and make fun of them. My point was all of these old guys seem way too caught up with youth and desiring to live out their second childhood by being with the kids instead of dating guys their own age.

I take issue with the old guys, not the young ones.

I guess all the old guys who are decent fella's are already in relationships with other guys, or are dead or something as Lalo pointed out. Rolleyes

Everyone just needs to leave Bowyn alone. You understand me? He can't help the way he is. He didn't choose to be this way. Do you think he wants to be attracted to wrinkly, sagging neck skin? No! Is he attracted to wrinkly, sagging neck skin? Yes! Do you think he wants to wake up every morning at 4:30 a.m. to the smell of vick's vapor rub and fixodent just because his lover wants to get the early bird special at the local greasy spoon? Well... I guess he kind of does.

I for one, Bowyn, support your right to be with the mate of your preference, gross as it may be.

I just want to take this opportunity to say that this thread is starting to deliver.

Hayden Wrote:Everyone just needs to leave Bowyn alone. You understand me? He can't help the way he is. He didn't choose to be this way. Do you think he wants to be attracted to wrinkly, sagging neck skin? No! Is he attracted to wrinkly, sagging neck skin? Yes! Do you think he wants to wake up every morning at 4:30 a.m. to the smell of vick's vapor rub and fixodent just because his lover wants to get the early bird special at the local greasy spoon? Well... I guess he kind of does.

I for one, Bowyn, support your right to be with the mate of your preference, gross as it may be.

Look, I will be 47 years old at the end of this month, In 3 short years I will hit 50. I have white hairs mixed in with the blonde/brown. I groan when I lay down at night, my reading glasses are getting thicker and thicker, and yes one of my steady Boyfriends is Ben Gay who assists with my other BF Arthur Itis.

I am blessed in that I picked the right parents to not be cursed with lots of wrinkles, and sagging skin, but the other aspects of old age are working their magic. I have white hairs in my pubic hair (I know TMI) but its happening, I'm getting old. :tongue:

Wow, guess I need to look "down under" then to see if I've got any gray sprouting...LOL

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:. I have white hairs in my pubic hair

Well looks like you're gonna have to settle for a youngun Dahveed, because I have claimed this is mine. Sagrin

You're perfectly fine. I wish more men would follow suit, and listen to their head (and not the one between their legs) when pursuing relationships with other men.

Personally, I find it annoying and off-putting when older men approach me looking for something. I'll have plenty of time to be with older gentlemen when I'm one myself. Although, I do prefer older guys, but only within a 4 year difference from myself (Unless they have something substantial to offer, we click, or they're drop-dead gorgeous). Younger men (some of them) lack experience and maturity (as they probably should, being young) and don't take life as seriously as older men should. For me, that's a turn off. But, again, that's my preference. We all have them.

I don't find anything wrong with older men who go after younger guys cause there are plenty of young men who prefer older men. It's all about preference, lust, or maybe desperation for something new.

Had to share this XD

Hayden Wrote:Hey you! Yeah you, the one so liberal with his hurtful use of stereotypes. I'll have you know that after an hour and a half at Disney Land I start to get very cranky. There's too many people, the music's always too loud, and adventure scares me. So there!

Well, Ive never been to Disneyland, but I have been to Six Flags Over Texas many many times.
I have learned when to go there too....what time of year and what time of the month, and I take a day off during the week. I pretty much get the whole park to myself, and I can stay on a ride several rounds without having to get off.

I hate crowds, unless its college weekend during the summer. Dont mind being crowded with half nekkid college boi's. he he he

Miles Wrote:I just want to take this opportunity to say that this thread is starting to deliver.

Well, here it is....
[Image: th?id=H.4744750126139579&pid=1.7&w=97&h=138&c=7&rs=1]