Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a revelation or whatever...
Yeah, it becomes a problem when no one else challenges that kind of behavior. You start to wonder about your own perceptions. I think it would be pretty crazy making.

I don't know much about psychology, but in my job I'm constantly exposed to the extremes of human behavior, the best to (more often) the worst. I think your partner's mom raised him to be totally entitled - to believe that he's the center of the universe, and the world and all the people in it should behave exactly as he wants them to. Because everything is about him. It's very difficult for someone like that to change, because he honestly feels that he's right, and life would be so simple if everyone else just fell into line.

So I want to say, loudly, "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR ACTIONS OR YOUR PERCEPTIONS!!

[MENTION=20944]Ammon[/MENTION] it is very clear from all of this, and from other posts that this situation has long been deteriorating.

It's time to walk out of it. I can't say anything else, other than give you this

Bighug
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Yeah, I'm starting to see it myself. I'm alread looking for a new place.