Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need someone from America!
Hi guys its me again! I need help from someone who is in America because i can't order products in Turkey. My lips are cracking and i heard that something called ''aquaphor lip repair'' really works. I heard you can buy it from anywhere in America and I want to try it out.
And one more thing; http://www.amazon.com/Zippereez-Zipper-N...B0051V03ZK This thing means a lot to me and i want to get this too. If anyone can buy these stuff for me end send them to me I would be so happy.
I will pay for these stuff including shipment and everything. If anyone is willing, please contact me.

...wouldn't it be easier to have these shipped to a nearby country?

Can you use Ebay in Turkey? Both the things are on there and have international shipping available.

They don't have shipment to my country and I tought they have to America.

Oh thank you cardigan, ebay has shipment to my country. Thank you all for trying to help.

I can't post links and I can't send PMs to give you a link but at least one US supplier of the lip stuff comes up on my search as posting anywhere, with Turkey specifically on their drop-down list.

Chicken Poop chapstick and burts bees chapstick are my two favorite