Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think a boy knows I have a crush on him
I was in the canteen today and I glanced over to my crush a couple of times on the adjacent table. Unbeknownst to me, he was with his friendship group. I tried to make the glances as inconspicuous as possible but then he got up and left the canteen. Doesn't seem that abnormal, but when I looked over at his friendship group, one whispered to another and the whole group was laughing at me. I just thought they were laughing at how I speak/hand gestures, etc, I'm not so sure. The proceeding lesson, and a kid who isn't "in" the group said that he knew something about me. He didn't end up telling me. So I am terrified as to how this guy is going to see me as now because he has said in the past he's not too fond of gays. I don't want to him to hate me for fancying him. It all seems rather pathetic on my part but I see him every day, he's in my class. He talks to me in class. He's normally lovely to me but when he needs to impress people, he's a real dick. Urch, so how would I go about approaching him if he does know? D:

Much appreciated! x

Gwynii Wrote:He's normally lovely to me but when he needs to impress people, he's a real dick.

That line right there could devestate years of work. Time will melt away like the sands of the desert. Death will hesitate to step forth. Cities will fall and the greatest kings will become beggars.
When a man like that matures and ages. HE is not to be trusted. That is the makings of a manipulative heartless pathetic player. I highly recommend ditching your fantasies and daydreams. Abandon all hope ye who go past that bridge. A site of planetary devestation is all you will find. Desolation. abandonment and miserable nights toiling away wiping tears off blood from your eyes.

Oh me? Im just being dramatic. dont bother with him----

Gwynii Wrote:He's normally lovely to me but when he needs to impress people, he's a real dick.

I recall you already discussed this particular guy, hence my advice will be the same

Get as far away from this guy as you possibly can.

Even when he maybe a kind person miles below the jerk layers, he is the kind of guy that can and will hurt you physically and emotionally just to prove he's cool.

He won't change/mature/grow up until he's way out of high school

don't adress the subject, you will end up jeopardizing your safety

grow out of crushing on an straight guy who is also a jerk

(no I'm not free myself of such dealings, I crush on straight guys often enough, even now and yes, in high school it happened to me too, this is why I'm telling you this)

and last but not least, there's nothing wrong with taking a glance at some guy you like, but you will have to learn what we all have to learn: the art of subtlety..

take a glance and quickly look away, act indiferent, deny..

eventually, you will find yourself in a place where you WILL meet another gay guy who will like you, respect you and make you happy..

best of lucks!

Before you start panicking too much, why not make friends with the guys whose not in the group, and find out what he "knows" about you/

That will then set up how you approach your crush going forward.

ObW
X