Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think they've been lying to us to make us feel better
So as some of you will know....as winter drags on....I have been having a great frolic through the world of Tumblr culling pics for a thread.

Sadly, I have come to conclude that just to make us feel better....'they' have been lying to us average sized guys for years. Based on my scientific research, there is no way that the average erect penis size is 5.75 inches.

By my estimate, about 75% of all the men in the western world must now have a dick pic on the net somewhere and the jaw just drops at the girth and the heft and the length of 87% of all of the pics posted.

Now I suppose that it is possible that it is only homos who are swinging such hefty pipe...perhaps it is the straight guys who all must be lacking the additional inches....

From personal experience for those of you who have sampled a fair number....what has your actual experience been?

I think your 75% of the western world estimate is a bit off... although I do agree it *seems* like it. Who knew so many men would want to show their junk to random strangers on the internet. Not that I'm complaining. And, of course, the sampling of available tumblr or GWIP (NSFW) pix has to be a somewhat skewed representation. But, yeah, you may be right. We need to ask [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] about this...

ETA... not to mention there is the whole camera angle issue...

GREAT QUESTION RB!

Well...bottom line...I have had sex with at least 750 men..maybe more (not any less though...I kept a journal once LOL)...under 1000 though...

...and...PA asked me to look in the Stud thread recently and so I did something I rarely do...I showed the kind of men I like...

This is my favorite Tumblr page...and pretty much the only one me or my BF look at...

http://hotrufftrade.tumblr.com/

...and yeah...you can find 75%-90% of the "type" and "vibe" of the men I had sex with on these pages....THESE are the guys I was sexually attracted to and who were sexually attracted to me....

So...have a look...and guess what my answer is LOL

MikeW Wrote:. But, yeah, you may be right. We need to ask [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] about this...

LOL [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] ...and I answered before I saw this

Oh yeah...BTW...I do think they are lying because there is NO WAY they can actually tell unless they actually measured everyone.

There is one thing they are right about though...it doesn't really matter what you have...it is about how you use it...

A guy who is 5" and knows how to fuck is way better than a 10" guy who doesn't

well if you search tumblr small dick you might gain a different perspective.

Everything is bigger and exaggerated in 'showbiz'. Meaning, only confident guys will show their junk online, so the large majority will be above whatever average there is.

I enjoy the view and keep repeating my mantra: it's ok, it's ok, it's ok.

Finding tops that aren't too big can be a challenge, too, though, unfortunately...
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Well...I cannot claim to have as much er.. experience as East, but I think I have had more than my share (Know how some folks say they have "been around the block", well, I've been "around town" lol.
Not to say I haven't had lovers white smaller packages, I have and one actually counts as being in my "Top 10 Of All Time" (and he was REALLY small; like 3"). However, I would say that ~95% of my lovers have been 7+inches and at LEAST 35% have been 9+inches....
~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:Well...I cannot claim to have as much er.. experience as East, but I think I have had more than my share (Know how some folks say they have "been around the block", well, I've been "around town" lol.

~Beaux

Me too [MENTION=13210]Beaux[/MENTION]...just around the townSperm....I just took the backroads...I thought they were shortcuts...who knew?Rofl

I don't know why but this thread reminded me of...

[Image: EWvvwLs.png]

[Image: 4o3JE8G.png]

Actually, no, now that I think about it, I do know *exactly* why this thread reminded me of Goldylox...

[Image: o-PATRICK-MOOTE-570.jpg?1]

[Image: pg-44-penis-3.jpg]

I mean, you know, how Goldifox was all about things being neither too hot, nor too cold nor too big nor too hard nor too small nor too soft but JUST EXACTLY RIGHT?!! Right?

Well, that's how I felt about my second partner, Thomas. I mean it was a PERFECT FIT, which is to say... just a tiny bit BIG but not SO big as to be, you know TOO BIG?