Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a relationship but I also want sex
I want to have a relationship with another woman but I also want to have sex too , I don't think I'll have a girlfriend any time soon so , I've been thinking I'll just have sex ,but I want the relationship with the sex. It seems like my mind is telling me just find some random girl and fuck her til you can get a girlfriend and I don't know what to do .

A relationship can blossom out of sex, and sex can blossom out of a relationship. Works both ways. How you want to go about it is entirely up to you.

I don't have much experience with sex or relationships but I feel that sex would and probably is better when you have a connection with the person. It might be a one night stand that you met at the bar and instantly felt a connection with. Or it could be with someone you've had a relationship with for awhile and you are taking the relationship to the next step.

The connection between you and your partner might not be there if you go prowling for sex on apps and websites. Many on there are users and flakes. They take what they want and don't care if you get anything out of it. There is nothing being wrong with be used like that but most people rather not be.

Anonymous Wrote:I want to have a relationship with another woman but I also want to have sex too

Maybe I'm missing something. To me this sounds the same as saying you want to buy a new car and want to drive it too. Why would you buy a car or get into a relationship without the driving or the sex?

From personal experience in long term relationships, relationship and sex seems to be exclusive after a time. So.....

:biggrin:

I guess it boils down to how you view sex. If its just a random thing that doesn't need emotions like love involved to be satisfying for you, then go for the Just Sex with someone.

If however, you require sex within the context of a commitment, I wager that sex with just anyone will not be satisfying for you.

I fall in that sickly romantic mindset that sex is all part of love, commitment (get your insulin shot) and is the icing on the cake of love and relationships; I tried one night stands twice, and neither time was satisfying. Interesting, sure. I got off - but afterward I felt a bit empty inside.

Perhaps you need to contemplate what the sex drive is really saying here. Is it just a lust driven thing, or is it a manifestation of a need for the physical contact of a lover? I can't answer that for you, but perhaps what you 'should' do lies in your answer to these sorts of questions.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:From personal experience in long term relationships, relationship and sex seems to be exclusive after a time. So.....

:biggrin:

I guess it boils down to how you view sex. If its just a random thing that doesn't need emotions like love involved to be satisfying for you, then go for the Just Sex with someone.

If however, you require sex within the context of a commitment, I wager that sex with just anyone will not be satisfying for you.

I fall in that sickly romantic mindset that sex is all part of love, commitment (get your insulin shot) and is the icing on the cake of love and relationships; I tried one night stands twice, and neither time was satisfying. Interesting, sure. I got off - but afterward I felt a bit empty inside.

Perhaps you need to contemplate what the sex drive is really saying here. Is it just a lust driven thing, or is it a manifestation of a need for the physical contact of a lover? I can't answer that for you, but perhaps what you 'should' do lies in your answer to these sorts of questions.
I want commitment I'll feel empty if I just had sex with no commitment .

"I want commitment I'll feel empty if I just had sex with no commitment . "

Well then, you will have to put yourself out there, get to know some women, and remember that this is a two way street. You will need to learn what THEY want as well as define what YOU want.

In one sense, it is possible that what you are really saying is that you do not want sex or a committed relationship, that you are not ready for either. That is OK, but you will have to decide. It may help to talk this over directly with someone. Try as we all may, it is pretty difficult to deal with this online because there are background issues that need to be understood.
I bid NO Trump!

Hey there,

I am a firm believer that sex without a romantic relationship only works for certain people, for many people, myself included, sex is about that commitment, showing one another that you truly love each other. Without that sex can be empty and meaningless. I suppose what I'm trying to say is go out there and find that woman who ignites that passion within you, not just someone who you feel attracted to for one night, but a bonnie lass who you feel a real connection with. If you do that you'll be the luckiest woman in the world.

Unfortunately though finding that bonnie lass is the difficult part! I've been told 'the one' arrives when you least expect it so hang in there and she'll appear.

If however you're only looking for sex, if you don't feel ready for a relationship with a capital 'r' then that's different and I wish you luck with that, just be careful - even in a one night stand your heart can be on the line. I wish I could help you more but to be honest I'm a hopeless romantic with emphasis on the hopeless!