Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be a woman
I have trouble with this because of lack of financial support and a very masculine body. My parents are supportive at least emotionally I think, but just not openly supportive or liking me wanting to change my gender. They don't like it, but are non-financially supportive. My family and random people have seen me with makeup on, but that is it. I just recently bought some girl clothes thanks to my part-time job and am growing my hair out. I avoid now training my upper body and only weight train my legs with moderate weights every so often. I have a very masculine, big body with very broad, muscular, rotund, thick shoulders and bulging biceps on a short 5'7 frame. I generally have a thick body with a bigger upper body than lower body as well that I am self conscious about at home and in public.

Welcome to GS. I am happy to know that you parents are somewhat supportive. Changing your body's gender isn't an easy or quick step, so it makes sense that parents are distraught by you feeling that you should. I hope it ends well.

Hello... wow.

I pray you find the happiness you are looking for and use it to enhance others. Smile

I'm sorry you're going through a difficult time. I hope it works out for you. It's good to hear about there being supportive parents out there, even if they're a little worried about your choices. For parents, I think worrying is supposed to be a part of the job. It's great that they're supportive, though, even if not financially.

Welcome to GS. Smile

Hi and welcome to gs, I wish you success of your continuing journey of discovering who you and who you want to become.

Lol sorry but wtf?

I need help becoming female. What do I do first?

I have no frame of reference to offer any advice on this topic... I do feel bad you feel this way about yourself, and as a gay man, I can only say that it saddens me to see a perfectly good penis go to waste.

LOL ahahahahahaha.

Well, you are 18, you have a part-time job. You have time to work, save money and do it at least in 5-10years if you dedicate yourself to this