Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be a woman
I'm enthralled by the thought of having a hot muscular boy to hug and kiss and let fuck me in my ass as a man or woman. I know I like the thought of being feminine, whether or not I want a vagina is still something I'm not sure about. Maybe I just want to look like a woman and be in that role, but not necessarily have a vagina along with it. I like boys secretly and am turned on hard as I write this.

Maybe I just want to be in the female role and look like a female in a gay relationship. I hate my masculine body, but feel obligated to be masculine because of the way I look. I first need to see if I am happy being in the female role and looking female without changing my penis to a vagina. I definitely want to look and be feminine in and out of gay relationships with muscleboys or femboys. I guess jumped the gun by saying I wanted to be a whole, penis-free woman, but it is a very real possibility in my future.

Maybe I just want to be in the female role and look like a female in a gay relationship. I hate my masculine body, but feel obligated to be masculine because of the way I look. I first need to see if I am happy being in the female role and looking female without changing my penis to a vagina. I definitely want to look and be feminine in and out of gay relationships. I guess jumped the gun by saying I wanted to be a whole, penis-free woman, but it is a very real possibility in my future.

I guess I want to be like bill kaulitz for now.

Swanny Wrote:I guess I want to be like bill kaulitz for now.

How about being YOU in a feminine form? I know we all have models in life... I DON'T I love ME ME ME and that's no egocentrism LOL

Swanny Wrote:but feel obligated to be masculine because of the way I look.

^you are allowing society's unrealistic and often inaccurate expectations dictate who you are, tell the voices to go fuck themselves and burn in hell. Other people are not living your life and should have no control over how you live yours.

Swanny Wrote:Maybe I just want to be in the female role and look like a female in a gay relationship.... I definitely want to look and be feminine in and out of gay relationships.

^so just do it, be who you are, embrace it, own it.
Interestingly, this is something you can do now for free...

If you don't like your hairy legs, shave them.
You don't like your masculine body, then feminize it.
Go after a dude who is looking for a fem gay dude and see where it goes.

I still want to know if you like having a penis. Do you get pleasure from it, like from actually using it? or is it something that causes you shame, disgust and resentment?

There was a time in my life where I felt like this, but.. Reading and doing some research.. My mind had changed. Not that yours have to or will change, but it's a lot of money so you will need a financial plan and not only that but you'll need as much support from friends or love ones as necessary as I heard some surgeries are dramatic to some people. But there's always a happy ending for most people! Just do lots of research.. Positives and negatives. Be who you want to be who cares it's your body! :redface:

I'm not really in love with my penis, it is just sort of there and I sometimes decide to stimulate it to give myself pleasure. I've had periods where I wouldn't masturbate because I didn't want my penis, but really I'm not sure about it now, maybe I've accepted it for now. The problem is that the anus isn't clean and not having another hole made for sex makes being female in a male to male gay relationship hard.

To me, it sounds like you're too locked into gender role stereotypes that's conflicting with your gay biology.

It's like you're thinking, "A man HAS to be with a female. I like men, therefore I must be a female."

You both can be male, and you don't even have to do anal sex if you don't want. Plenty of guys out there are perfectly happy with just oral, hands, and frottage.

Borg69 Wrote:To me, it sounds like you're too locked into gender role stereotypes that's conflicting with your gay biology.

It's like you're thinking, "A man HAS to be with a female. I like men, therefore I must be a female."

You both can be male, and you don't even have to do anal sex if you don't want. Plenty of guys out there are perfectly happy with just oral, hands, and frottage.

Not really I just don't want to be masculine, but have trouble losing weight to be so. Losing the muscle that is.