Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to mess around with a co-worker, who's straight
Ok, so I am a bi-male and a vers/top if things ever go that far. I have a co-worker (who's straight) and a couple years younger than I am that I would love to take to the bedroom and do just about everything with him. I really want to ask him, even if it's just a simple hand job or BJ without scaring him off since I have to work with him once a week. We have a great work relationship and I don't want to ruin that.

any thoughts, opinions, advice?

Sounds like fun, but you're playing with danger. Workplace romances (or lust-fests) can go wrong in so many ways. Just realize that once begun you are out of control of how he responds. It could get ugly, even if he goes along with the idea at first. If this is a short term job that's one thing, but if it's your career then the stakes are high.

Many people on the forum will tell you to forget it: co-workers are off limits. I don't think that's necessarily the case. Still, if you're not in a position to walk away from the job then you might want to keep this your little fantasy.

Have you considered having a wank?

I did it once but he was also gay u.u Maybe a bit of difference in sexuality.

He is straight, he will be at best offended that you would assume he was a homo.

At worst, he will kill you, at best he will laugh off.

I know forbidden fruit looks better, it isn't. Trust me, if you convinced him to have a little fun with you there are going to be problems and it will not end well.

Find a nice bi guy or a gay guy who can reciprocate willingly and 100% of the way with you.

Yeah once again Bowyn Aerrow hits the mark. If you know he is straight then I wouldn't bother. I wouldn't tell him, "I want to give you a BJ," either. That is going to cause a lot of awkward tension between you two in your work environment. I know the feeling though, straight men are just drop dead gorgeous, but they don't want us sadly.

he's straight . leave him alone and move on ~

megumidesu Wrote:he's straight . leave him alone and move on ~

Pretty much this. Unless you have asked him and he has now told you otherwise.

Uhm. Just don't do that. If he was gay I'd say the chances of him being scared off would be moderately high. Since he's straight they're even higher...

Do I sense here that there might be a doubt about him possibly swinging both ways like you? Are you in any doubt about his straightness? Straight is often how we perceive people who have a girlfriend, or are married, but that, in itself, doesn't really tell you much about his sexual orientation or preferences. The best I can suggest, if this doubt exists, and you'd like to exploit it, is to talk about your own sexual preferences and suggest that you're open to having a fling if he's interested. It would be awkward to ask him directly, so the only thing you can do is be open about how you feel about both sexes. Take it from there, if you are not afraid of giving him too much information. Otherwise, all the other advice above makes sense to me.