Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will never be happy?
I'll never be happy because I'll never be able to find the guy in my dreams. I might go in depression and I dont know what to do with life.
I want a guy in my life forever. and I'm a bit jelous of some people like this. Thinking that they love each other, they wake up together every day and they hold their hands and look into each others' eyes whenever they want to. Maybe smiling together during sex or hug each other or I dont know... many things to say.

Those will never be real, because I live in a country where homosexuality is seen bad things socially, but legal in laws.

I always tried to be cool with that idea, but recently I've been thinking of my dire future. I always dream what I want and thinking that I'll never be happy makes me unhapy. and some people may say ''maybe you'll find the real love'', but I have to get real and accept that'll never happen. and accepting this fact hurts too much in recent weeks.

I dont know why I did post this, but somewehere a person needs to tell many things on their mind and that sometimes keep them a bit relieved Sad.

RomanticMan Wrote:I'll never be happy because I'll never be able to find the guy in my dreams. I might go in depression and I dont know what to do with life.
I want a guy in my life forever. and I'm a bit jelous of some people like this. Thinking that they love each other, they wake up together every day and they hold their hands and look into each others' eyes whenever they want to. Maybe smiling together during sex or hug each other or I dont know... many things to say.

Those will never be real, because I live in a country where homosexuality is seen bad things socially, but legal in laws.

I always tried to be cool with that idea, but recently I've been thinking of my dire future. I always dream what I want and thinking that I'll never be happy makes me unhapy. and some people may say ''maybe you'll find the real love'', but I have to get real and accept that'll never happen. and accepting this fact hurts too much in recent weeks.

I dont know why I did post this, but somewehere a person needs to tell many things on their mind and that sometimes keep them a bit relieved Sad.

I am a true believer that people find a partner. It may take time but you will find him. If you want to chat PM me.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I am a true believer that people find a partner. It may take time but you will find him. If you want to chat PM me.

I dont wnna fool myself about this. Finding a real love is impossible, so I just try not to follow that path. But even finding a life-long companion is impossible, either. Sad
Edit: I cannot send PM till I have 10 messages.

Hate to burst your bubble, relationships are not all smiles, laughter and waking up happy with your partner, that's called the honeymoon period.

Everything after that is a lot of hard work, and sometime smiles can be few and far between.

I am also a firm believer that 'everything happens for a reason', you just have to have faith that when the time is right, things will fall into place for you.

RomanticMan Wrote:I dont wnna fool myself about this. Finding a real love is impossible, so I just try not to follow that path. But even finding a life-long companion is impossible, either. Sad
Edit: I cannot send PM till I have 10 messages.

True love comes when your least expecting it!
An eye for an eye

deephiance Wrote:Hate to burst your bubble, relationships are not all smiles, laughter and waking up happy with your partner, that's called the honeymoon period.

Everything after that is a lot of hard work, and sometime smiles can be few and far between.

I am also a firm believer that 'everything happens for a reason', you just have to have faith that when the time is right, things will fall into place for you.

I would even prefer to have someone to fight. Rather than doing nothing. My bubbles already burnt. I like to know how it feels to be welcomed after work, or kissing on the lips and laying on the same bed. Once I was in love, and I couldnt even say that guy I love him because of cultural issues in the country. it was for 3 years and I felt like I was dead.

and I dont know, having someone for good and bad days sounds very nice to me. Maybe I'm being dreamy person, but that sounds perfect.

Dan1980 Wrote:True love comes when your least expecting it!

Even if true love comes, it'll be unrequited because here everybody behaves like straight and they have to for survival.

RomanticMan Wrote:I would even prefer to have someone to fight. Rather than doing nothing. My bubbles already burnt. I like to know how it feels to be welcomed after work, or kissing on the lips and laying on the same bed. Once I was in love, and I couldnt even say that guy I love him because of cultural issues in the country. it was for 3 years and I felt like I was dead.

and I dont know, having someone for good and bad days sounds very nice to me. Maybe I'm being dreamy person, but that sounds perfect.

I am sorry your feeling like this. I waited years to find the one and I think you will.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I am sorry your feeling like this. I waited years to find the one and I think you will.

Have you found him? If so, how?

I just try not to revive my hopes anymore. But I cannot help dreaming about it.

I meet him on a dating app. It's been 5 months now.
An eye for an eye