Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IPHONE!!! tomorrow!!
I placed my order for the iphone 3g 16GB white, and splashed out a little more to get it tomorrow!
So I cannot wait!

Luxhello Bring on the iphone!!Luxhello

I am sure you will enjoy the iPhone... love my first edition Touch 8G... added the new upgrade and LOVE LOVE LOVE the app store. So many free apps and so fun.

8Gs seems to be a huge amount... I must have more than a doz full flicks and a ton of songs and pics and it is only half full... I am sure you will find the proper app to reduce flicks

enjoy Remybussi

if ya have fat fingers like me and cant deal with typing on the kb there are a number of very expensive stylist out there and some cheap ones. I got 2 pens for $7 and they work fine for typing *not so great for swiping and such...

Coffee

fjp999 Wrote:I am sure you will enjoy the iPhone... love my first edition Touch 8G... added the new upgrade and LOVE LOVE LOVE the app store. So many free apps and so fun.

8Gs seems to be a huge amount... I must have more than a doz full flicks and a ton of songs and pics and it is only half full... I am sure you will find the proper app to reduce flicks

enjoy Remybussi

if ya have fat fingers like me and cant deal with typing on the kb there are a number of very expensive stylist out there and some cheap ones. I got 2 pens for $7 and they work fine for typing *not so great for swiping and such...

Coffee

I mostly got it for the ipod functionality, as I don't have a mp3 and I have a lot of music I want available on my iphone so I thought it best to go for the 16gb plus if you selected white you have to have the 16gb!

It hits the pocket hard but I have wanted a ipod and a new phone for a while now so it just seems much better to combine them!

Plus I cant wait to rub it in my dads face that i got a iphone Roflmao

Hope you enjoy the i phone sharky. Keep us posted as to how you get on with it. Is indeed an amazing piece of technology.

sparky71 Wrote:Hope you enjoy the i phone sharky. Keep us posted as to how you get on with it. Is indeed an amazing piece of technology.

I will deffo keep ya'll updated on my iphone experience.

I already have a few apps preped to sync to my iphone:
Flashlight (must have right?)
GuitarToolKit (tuning the guitar BRILLIANT!)
Monopoly (don't judge me I love the game)
Night stand (clock)

Seriously though I've never seen a phone do so much in my life!! who ever thought of tuning your guitar using your phone I'm so amazed I love the idea!

That one click buy thing on itunes is dangerous for someone like me!

iPhone lol!

Rather you than me Cardy!!

Well yesterday I received my new phone the Sony Ericsson C902, not the best mobile but I totally love it...

[Image: c902_1.jpg]

I'm not kine on touch screen phones, thats why I have th mobile above...

sweetlad86 Wrote:iPhone lol!

Rather you than me Cardy!!

Well yesterday I received my new phone the Sony Ericsson C902, not the best mobile but I totally love it...

[Image: c902_1.jpg]

I'm not kine on touch screen phones, thats why I have th mobile above...

Ah yes cybershot is pritty good, personally for the camera functionality & more I would of gone for the n96.

I've heard of a few people saying they dont like touch screen, but I have to say I haven't used them much but from the past experiences I've had with them I quite like them.

Aren't you worried it's gonna be unreliable tho??

Not to put a damper on an OMGTHEYRESOCOOLIWISHIHADONE moment, but still...

Enjoy tho SmileSmile

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Aren't you worried it's gonna be unreliable tho??

Enjoy tho SmileSmile

I can't say I really rely upon my phone all that much anyway, I know a lot of people have some simple trouble with them, if it breaks I'm happy enough to go in and find the problem Luxhello.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Aren't you worried it's gonna be unreliable tho??

Enjoy tho SmileSmile

I agree both with the iPhone and the N96 do have problems with their reliability, thats way I went with SE again as I had the SE K810i before and before that i had the SE W800i both where really good on all fronts reliable and userbility. I totally love my W800i one of the best mobiles ever..

SE K810i

[Image: sony-ericsson-k810i-camera-phone.jpg]

SE W800i

[Image: w800.jpg]

I just sold my W800 today to a friend for £30 Cry...