Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you knew my sexual history
For the sake of your own health, yes you do need to be checked. There is no reason that a young man such as your self should need to be randomly hooking up on craigslist. At your age random hook ups are avaliable everywhere with out a computer (that was a joke).
I am with East on this one, maybe it is that we are a little older and have been around the scene a bit longer, but as far as I am concerned the past is the past (Keeping in mind that STDS are the present and you need to be honest about your std status). We all have a history of one sort or another (and if you dont, you will eventually).
I personally never did the online thing but some of the stuff I did in the first months of my divorce would turn your hair white! It doesnt represent who I am now, but it damn sure had a hand in the shaping of the present incarnation of myself. There is no reason to get all gulit riddled either, done is done and I can only assume that you have grown from the experience. Now you know that isnt what you want and can mark it off the list so to speak.

Having long-lasting relations is better for you!! In the past I fucked with more than 200 guys... And I was proud of it... But in the end I felt depressed and bored, I visited psychologist and I came to conclusion to find person who I really love before having sex... That would bring different feelings, trust me!

Thanks everyone for your replies. The were all so helpful and so kindly given. (People on the internet can be so mean, but everyone at this forum is nice and friendly!)

I moved away to college back in January, and for the first time in my life I was free to experiment sexually. I guess my curiosity and horniness got the better of me, and I wasn't patient enough to wait for anything better than random hookups.

I undertsand how important good healthy sex is for a young healthy guy. But we live in am imperfect world. Mother Nature has provided us with a vast collection of horrible little germs that can make life miserable. I would not even buy a car through craigslist!

Having said that I must admit that I have engaged in sex with guys I barely even knew. I take precautions B4 oral contact, I use cleaners. I use a combination of bio-degradable cleaner mixed with alcohol. This includes cleaning of the partners anus B4 rimming. If your partner has a history of anal intercourse, U must B weary that small ammounts of blood can B present at or near the anus. If U deep toungue your partner, and have a cut on your toungue, (not as uncommon as U may think), U can get HIV if the partner has it.

Then there is Herpes. U can get it from oral-genital contact. I have been extremely lucky in this respect. But I still like to give my partner a good cleaning B4 doing too much oral on the penis & scrotum. I do not reccomend fast spontanious sex with strangers, like in a car or something. U must take the time to go home & get to know eachother & do some precautionary cleaning first. Ther R no garantees in life. I guess this is why so many Gays want to get married.