Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignore?
Rareboy Wrote:Well now I'm just dying to know who you put on the 'ignore' list.......hopefully not me......

LOL really, because I wasn't neurotic enough.

Lexington Wrote:I must still be new here - I haven't run into anything on the forums here that seems to even suggest that ignoring is a good idea. Smile

Lex

I ignored one guy but I am not sure he even posts here. He sent me a sexually expressive proposition and he was young...so I didn't respond and put him on ignore....

I am not certain he ever actually posted anything really..I can't even remember who he was (now I gotta go look LOL)

EDIT: My ignore list is empty now when I looked so I guess the guy deleted himself...or was removed

Heh. On that other website, I once had a guy I didn't know at all send me a message. "I'm into chubs. Let's have phone sex." I didn't put him on ignore, though. I don't know what I responded, but whatever I said, he never contacted me again...

I've had other guys flirt with me (there and here), some very lightheartedly, others more...hard-dickedly. Smile I'm usually OK with it. As long as they're not dickish about it, I'm usually OK with it. One guy even wrote this long detailed message about what he wanted to do with me....but with both of us as gargoyles. I'll give him credit - obviously, a lot of work went into it, and he wasn't half bad at writing. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:Heh. On that other website, I once had a guy I didn't know at all send me a message. "I'm into chubs. Let's have phone sex." I didn't put him on ignore, though. I don't know what I responded, but whatever I said, he never contacted me again...

LOL...On that other website I think I had 33 on ignore...but the number is lessened now because alot of them got banned or left on their own.

Quote:I've had other guys flirt with me (there and here), some very lightheartedly, others more...hard-dickedly. Smile I'm usually OK with it. As long as they're not dickish about it, I'm usually OK with it. One guy even wrote this long detailed message about what he wanted to do with me....but with both of us as gargoyles. I'll give him credit - obviously, a lot of work went into it, and he wasn't half bad at writing. Smile Lex

I am cool with friendly or fun flirting...I can't remember what that guy said to me but it wasn't fun...and I guess it could have been friendly.... in his mind LOL

Oddly enough...with all the guys I had casual sex or FWB....it was extremely low key when we met and agreed...no verbal foreplay...no overt anything. I love non verbal communication...eye contact...body language...smiles...that is how I met and picked up maybe 95% of the men I was with. A simple "wanna fuck?"...or "I am off at 2:30" with a wink did the trick after our non verbal mating dance LOL

I must be dull as toast... have not had cause to ignore nor (hopefully) be ignored. I'm gathering there's no setting that tells you THAT.

*Chuckles*

Nobody needs to worry yeah? The person I put on ignore wouldn't care one way or another. It's more for my own comfort level than anything. Smile