Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im, Dylan
It's nice to finally be able to make a post of my own. I've been following the forum a lot the past few days. You all seem like great people. Smile

Well, im 16, I've been out of the closet for 2 years now. I first came out to my parents. I did so through a letter since I felt i wouldn't be able to spit it out in person. My family has been great about it, and they are always there when I need their support. Me and my older brother are the same as always, and that is one thing I have always been greatfull for. I'm a junior in highschool, still in the closet there, for the most part. My best friends know, and sadly I feel that a few of them have told others. But, that's what you get with teenagers. I'm a straightacting kind of guy, whenever someone finds out there is usually shock and denial, if that means anything. lol

Well, I'm here to broaden my homosexual community. Sadly, I dont think I will be having any romantic relationships until I'm out of highschool. The only openly gay people at school are the "super scene" or flambouiant(sp) gays, which I personally do not find attractive at all. No offense to anyone, that is just personal choice.

If anyone has any questions, whether it be my coming out of the closet experience or whatever, please do ask. I enjoy talking and hearing about those kinds of things. Once again it's awesome to be a part of the community and I hope to get to know all of you.

Hello, Dylan, and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. I'm glad to hear your family have been so supportive. Once the news is out, it's out. The genie doesn't go back in the bottle. Once you have released it it takes on a life of its own. Just as well ... Wink

Hey Dylan, Welcome to the forums tis full of awesome characters =D

hello dylan nice to meet you Wink

Hello and welcome and good to hear you have had a good reception to your sexualitism.

thank you all for the warm welcome.

Hi. Dylan,

Welcome to the forum.

Hey, thats great you're out already, I dunno where you guys get your courage from, it's inspiring, so well done. I know what you're saying abou the whole flamboyant gay cliche lol, I feel the exact same, I'm totally turned off by that kinda thing. Unfortunately when I got to college I was disappointed cos I found the situation was the same there Sad , (not Oxford) but hopefully it will be different for you. Although you could get lucky in school! Thats when I had my first (and only) boy on boy kiss as of yet! And the fella I kissed had been one of my best mates for about 5 years and I hadn't suspected he was into guys at all. But it didn't work out cos it felt a bit weird, and it was totally alcohol induced which didn't help things either. We kissed once and never talked about it again! He's been in a serious relationship with a girl ever since, I must've turned him straight lmao!!!

J A Y Wrote:Hey, thats great you're out already, I dunno where you guys get your courage from, it's inspiring, so well done. I know what you're saying abou the whole flamboyant gay cliche lol, I feel the exact same, I'm totally turned off by that kinda thing. Unfortunately when I got to college I was disappointed cos I found the situation was the same there Sad , (not Oxford) but hopefully it will be different for you. Although you could get lucky in school! Thats when I had my first (and only) boy on boy kiss as of yet! And the fella I kissed had been one of my best mates for about 5 years and I hadn't suspected he was into guys at all. But it didn't work out cos it felt a bit weird, and it was totally alcohol induced which didn't help things either. We kissed once and never talked about it again! He's been in a serious relationship with a girl ever since, I must've turned him straight lmao!!!

thanks for the reply, and thanks for the welcomes everyone