Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inchante
zeon Wrote:Now please people no more fighting on here because at the end of the day we are a loving valuing virtual family where we look after one another and over time the forum will grow

Kindest regards and continuous supporting

Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak Agony Aunt

Thank you Aunty , once again words of wisdom.
Hugs to all of you.
Bighug

Rainbowmum Wrote:Thank you Aunty , once again words of wisdom.
Hugs to all of you.
Bighug

No troubles mum... When the forum needs pulling in line over something that needs a wake up call aunty is on hand to wake thje forum up and say.... Whats going on people! Maybe if inchante reads this if he decides to join up maybe he would want a private word with aunty and a chat before re joining because I am a very forgiving person believing in karma and other life beliefs... A grudge is something that is held for no apparent reason however i am a very neutral person on this and someone to maybe have a moment of chat as a window of hope.... But inchante if you did do this and it did go tits up if you do happen to read this again I suggest maybe taking on any advice that is given via private message and never ever ever ever flout the rules...

Laws are only created because mankind cant behave.... Its the same with rules!

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

Quote: I noticed on many occasions he was condescending and rude toward alot of different people and I do know that if you behave in that manner you have to expect people to react. How each of us responds to that kind of attitude is as different as each one of us.
This is what got under my skin because I know how I felt, so I could imagine how others were feeling when I could clearly see the carefully chosen words he used were laced. I was embarrassed, embarrassed to the point of cringing when I read some of his comments, and what made it worse was people couldn't see what he was 'SAYING' because of a careful choice of words.

Quote:Just because people may not get along with another doesnt warrant a direct infraction towards another person
I couldn't agree with you more Aunty. It's debatable weather I deserved an infraction and I am not going to say I do or I don't, what I will say is I reacted to something I found incredibly offensive. I have been able to over look several offensive, ill informed and generall condescending comments, but with anything...something has to give...I don't regret my actions one little bit.

I regret the impact it has had on those around me who I am lucky to call my GaySpeak Family.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who sent me personal notes, including Andy, and I am sorry for the disruption I caused.

Daz xxx

1. Andy, sorry for your loss.
2. Inchante, easy come easy go. Seemed like the kind of abrasive personality that makes a forum less attractive to visit.
3. when I opened page one of this thread my anti virus flagged up a trojan virus warning!

Quote:3. when I opened page one of this thread my anti virus flagged up a trojan virus warning!

I had a couple of messages on Facebook saying the same thing about a security warning, so you aren't the only one. I haven't seen it myself so it would seem whatever the issue was has now been resolved.

I have gotten a Norton Message everytime I have come here since last night...a Trojan Virus is blocked it says...I don't get it anywhere else. I will sign in again to see the exact message. I got it on both of my computers for this site only.

Thanks for the kind words of support everyone.

I've scanned the site using my own antivirus and popular online ones and all have come back clear/negative.

Closing this thread now.

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.