Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana Doesn't Want Me
Indiana home shopping.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3d615f6...-anna-camp

isn't this like beating a dead horse? ... but not everyone in Indiana is a homophobe. and im pretty sure not everyone in Indiana supports this legislation either.

one of my pet peeves about any kind of government is when you intrude on my life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

as long as you stay out of my bedroom or out of my body, im fine.

and like what east has said previously. it's one thing to vote and actively participate in politics. it's another thing to bitch about politics when you, yourself don't even participate to vote at all. that to me is just unnerving.

like seriously, granted life doesn't always go the way you want it...but at least I voted. and if the votes don't go my way, I'm fine by that. we live in a democracy! at least I voted, did you exercise your right to vote?

lastly, for those that are cynic and bemoan about saying my vote "doesn't" count, here's a Chinese proverb that I like to quote: "even one grain of rice can tilt the scale."

rant over! paz afuera!

Well, Indiana is just one more state that we won't visit. Like Iran. Or Russia.

The moment that a government puts narrow religious dogma ahead of human rights is the moment we take them off our 'must see' list.

And Indiana is by and large an unpleasant and grimly intolerant state based on the people we know from there and our visits in the past.