Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting facts about LGBT people.......
VileKyle Wrote:That was way too long for me to even start reading. I'm just assuming it's another one of your crazy rants about shit you hate. Seriously, dude; you need to stop that crap. We're all tired of it.

Now now don't be a dirty bish

MisterTinkles Wrote:So, what DO you want? Lies, horseshit, and rainbows?
Faga1

I want a rainbow horse who shits and lies about it!

VileKyle Wrote:I want a rainbow horse who shits and lies about it!

Wut about a horse who shits rainbows and lies about it?

Joshular Wrote:Wut about a horse who shits rainbows and lies about it?

Did I stutter? I was very specific about my wants and needs. It's people like you who are responsible for messing up my orders. Now I'm going to get a bunch of shitty rainbows.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Canadian researchers have documented what they call the “big-brother effect,” which postulates that a male with older brothers is three times more likely to be gay than a boy with no older brothers. They argue that this may be a result of the complex association among hormones, antigens, and a mother’s immune system.

Well, if true, I sincerely thank him for it even though I don't know him personally... only of him... hmmm, stupid family Sad

MisterTinkles Wrote:What is "tl;dr and XP"???

Tl;Dr stands for "Too Long, Don't Read" and is usually posted by the original poster or someone who reads the whole thing, then summarizes it for lazier folks :p

XP is simply a way of expressing :tongue: Smile

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well, the link is there if you want to read it later, as is the post.
These are just interesting facts about homo history. Nothing "ranty" about it.
And besides, none of you have ever seen me rant! I express myself loudly sometimes, but believe me.....none of you have ever "seen" me rant! Well, maybe that one time...but I was defending an issue.

So, what DO you want? Lies, horseshit, and rainbows?
Faga1

I can tell you what I want....stop trying to please the miserable cunts and be yourself...the real men and women will enjoy having you here because you are you....the rest of the miserable pricks will judge you because you are not like them Wink

and if you go all sooky again Tinkles, I will come over there and kick you in the cunt.

That's a looot of facts

Why?

. . . . . . . . . .

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Why?

. . . . . . . . . .

[Image: tumblr_static_because.png]