Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ipad mini

I just ordered the new Ipad mini off the Apple.com website. I have never had anything new before and was itching to spend some of my Christmas money. I usually research anything that I am going to buy, but this was a major impulse buy for me.

I was wondering if anyone that has one could tell me if you like it or not, and what the pros and cons of it are. I can still cancel my order if it is not a good product or if there are major problems with it. I can also return it up to 60 days.

I am looking forward to having it and hope it is a good product

Any thoughts?

I don't know about over there in the US, but here in the UK, Apple products tend to be overpriced for what they are.

I've never used an iPad mini personally, but from what I know of tablets, I'd probably rather go for the Google Nexus 7. It has a much nicer screen, and is cheaper.(I also prefer Android to iOS.)

The mini does have a rear 5MP camera(Unlike the Nexus 7) of a good quality, and it's hardware is also decent, minus the screen(Though the screen is 0.9 inches bigger than the Nexus 7).

It's down to preference more than anything.Smile

I only have Ipad 2 and I quite researched about Ipad Mini.. It has pros and cons though. If you really like portability, its really for you.

Pros - More portable than bigger Ipads, iOS is latest, Better Camera, 10 hours of continuous use

Cons - Not retina screen display, small screen, no memory card slot.

But I do think its a good value for the money though so dont worry Wink

I think you will be more than satisfied with your purchase Wink

I can't say I'm an expert about this but does a "small screen" count as a con for an iPad MINI? :confused::confused:

Your First Mac... Ok
It's well made, will occupy lots of your time. The software applications and operating system are as good as it gets. You really don't have any deal breaking asperations for the device. I can't see how you wont enjoy

A nice forum you must read is http://forums.macrumors.com/